Quiet

Y/N POV

"Are you tired, my love?" I ask as I let her wrap up my arm a bit. She had insisted on wrapping it up after she cleaned it in the shower. We hadn't even finished cleaning ourselves off so we still had to get back in. 

"Not really." She shrugs, "Why?" 

"Just wondering," I say and she narrows her eyes a little bit. 

She tugs a bit harshly on the bandage and I wince, "What are you planning?" 

"I'm planning on doing what I think Natasha and Harkin would be doing," I say as I lean closer to her. 

"And what's that?" She asks with a small smile on her face. "Something adorable?" 

"Not exactly... But it's something I've been wanting to do for a while." I whisper and her hands drop from my arm to rest behind her on the counter. 

"Oh really?" She asks before leaning her head back a little. "Care to tell me what this thing is?" 

"I'd rather show you," I whisper against her ear, and her breathing hitches. 

"That's good... I am more of a physical learner anyway." She manages to say.

"I'll keep that in mind. I just want you to relax, Darling." I let my lips drop to her neck and a small moan passes through her lips before one of her hands moves to cover her mouth. 

A/N If it's not obvious... smut warning! Enjoy!

I wrap my arms around her and she hops up to let me carry her back into the shower. She glares when the bandage on my arm gets splashed with water but she doesn't say anything as I press her back into the cool tiles. Our lips smash together in a hungry and passionate kiss that has her clawing at my back and shoulders. 

A few minutes pass before I pull back and let her slide down me to rest her feet back on the ground. I pick up a bottle of soap and she raises an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" 

"We came in here to get clean did we not?" I ask as I got some of it onto my hands. She gasps when I slowly run my hands up her sides and over her chest to cover her in the soap bubbles. My lips return to her neck as I press my body against hers as her head rests against the wall. When I pull away this time I gently move her under the water to remove all the soap. I stare at her for a bit, just taking in how beautiful she is. I spin us so I'm under the water and I rinse off the soap before I open the door and slip out to grab two towels. 

"You're moving all over the place," Scarlett complains when she joins me, leaving the water on to cover some noises we might make. 

"I'd rather be laying down for this." I shrug and wrap the towel around her so I can help dry her off a bit. We tumble into the bedroom and she falls onto the bed as she looks up at me as I lay down to hover over her. "You're so beautiful," I whisper and she searches my eyes. "You think I'm lying to you, Babe?" 

"No." She shakes her head and I place a hand on her cheek to kiss her. 

"Good. Because I love every single inch of you." I move my lips down to her collarbone before trailing down her arm. "I could kiss you forever." 

"I need more." She complains and her hands land on my shoulders to try and force me down her body. 

"Just, a little bit longer," I say and she huffs but relaxes underneath me. I kiss her stomach for a while and she lets out the most adorable giggles when I put pressure on certain parts of her stomach. I could stay like this forever. Laying between her legs and seeing the face that I'm so in love with look so happy.