10: Even when everything changes, I won't change

Kkocteuri gadeukhan georie oneuldo geudaereul boneyo
Nae ane damgyeojikkayo

-T-

A small page off of someone's diary. Small neat handwriting. A. Pretty weird. Maybe it can be his initials. Sierra read the paper once more before shoving it down her pocket, neatly folded. She took out a sticky note out. Won't it be rude to not thank someone?

Joesonghamnida, dangsin-i nugunji mollayo. Hajiman areumdaun memo kamsahamnida.

-S-

"Hey Si!"
Jungkook's voice had never seemed more powerful than today. Sierra turned around as her eyes met a typical rule breaking jock. Maybe the magic? Maybe a new aesthetic?
"Hey JK!"
Sierra didn't know she'd find someone so similar to her. A twin as if. Similar thoughts. Chaotic thoughts indeed. Besides, the girls have been such a tangled up situation after the changes. They rarely find time to meet. Everyday it's changing and everyday they meet a new themselves. A new reflection, but deep inside they never changed one bit. It's hard to pick up something you never did but apparently everyone thinks you are good with it.
"Your friend Lisa acted so weird..."
"What happened to her?"
"Don't know. She was acting weird. As if she didn't know me. I didn't know the school's bad girl would be so weirded out by someone her kind. I mean, can't deny my charms. You know?"
Jungkook cockily popped an eyebrow. A smug smirk on his face. Pushing his hair back. Sierra tried to chuckle, but it just was oit of her limit. How bad of a friend can she be?
"Let's meet during lunch okay? I need to get a hold on Lisa, Rosé, Jennie Unnie and Jisoo Unnie. See ya later Gguk. Bye!"
He watched her scurry away. Down the corridor, towards the cheerleading locker's room. He hummed, is she sure she is not a Jeon? They just have 90% similarities. Well, she is soon going to be one eitherways. His parents won't mind adopting one, that too who is jist like Jungkook just a bit more rational and less competitive and a tad bit sweeter. He always wanted a sister.

"Liz, please don't."
Sierra felt a thick mucus riding up her throat. Her arms around the strong girl, who was trying to push her away.
"Sierra, leave me. I need to perfect my steps..."
"This isn't you Liz. This just isn't you. Please, calm down..."
Sierra tumbled on the ground. Her back hitting the hard wall. Huffing, her hands grasping her skin. As if her ribcage just snapped.
Lisa lost her footing, falling down on her butt. Nails digging down her scalp. Nose red from crying.
"What do you ask me to do then? Huh? They made me the cheerleading captain. I've got a team under me. It needs to be perfect. But I can't. I dance. But two days to practice before a game? Are you fucking serious?"
"I'm sorry Lil. I'm the one that got you into this mess. I'm really sorry. And after all this mess, I should've been the one to stay in touch with you guys. It's on me. I'm sorry Liz."
An undying guilt devouring both. One that has aged. The othe rthat just passed by. Maybe Lisa shouldn't have hurt Sierra. Maybe Sierra shouldn't have asked about the game.

Her pointe shoes leaving traces of blood. Her skinny figure was experiencing such fatigue for the first time in forever. Her hair reeking of sweat. Trying to grasp on to the things taught to her. Losing footing, falling on the hard concrete floor.
"Rosé!"
Jimin came rushing as he saw his friend on the ground. Fatigue taking over her. Pearls of sweat on her. Eyes closed. Breathing heavier than ever.
"Sorry."
He mumbled before picking her in his arms. Taking her to the near by bench. Sitting her there, sprinkle a bit of water on her face. Rubbing her hands to keep them warm.
He heard her groan, followed by a sob. Her small voice breaking,
"Jimin, I'm such a failure."
"It's alright Rosé, it's absolutely okay. You are the brightest ever soul. You are talented and funny and kind and nice..."
"Rosie!"
Jimin saw two girls rushing through the door. They were Rosé's friends. Two tall and beautiful girls. Fear and worry gouging through their eyes. Jimin smiled, his eyes smiling like his lips,
"Hi! I'm Park Jimin..."
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ROSIE? HUH!"
In front of him came a strong woman, muscles popping out, gaze stern. Why shouldn't he be scared outta his life?
"Trust me Lalisa, I did nothing to Rosé she's my friend as well."
"FRIEND MY ASS! STOP BEING THE GOODY TWO SHOES AND TELL US WHY DID YOU HURT ROSIE? YOU..."
"Li. It's okay. Calm down. He did nothing to Young. Trust me on this one."
If not for Sierra, Jimin would have been dead meat. Jimin felt peace. The young girl protecting him from the other. He felt a little bit at ease.
Sierra turned towards Rosé. Her eyes gliding towards the pointe shoes. She smiled, getting on one knee. Her long fingers slowly undid the ribbon. Her voice lower than a whisper,
"So Young, modern dance and contemporary?"
"And tiny bits of ballet. Ra, it's killing me!"
Sierra noticed tears in her beautiful eyes. Nose red. Sweat and tears.
"Lisa-yah? Can you take her to the nurse's office?"
Lisa hummed, helping Rosé up. Jimin saw her limp away. Honestly, something inside him burned a bit. Why couldn't he be in Lisa's place? He was Rosé's good friend as well.
"Jealous are you now, Minie Oppa?"
He saw Sierra, on the floor. Tying the ribbons of the pointe shoes. Her hair in a loose bun. Banging the shoes with loud hits. Standing on her tippy toes. Posture perfect. As if she was a ballerina all her life.
"You into ballet, Si?"
"My mom put me into it when I was 3. I dropped it at 15."
He witnessed her gracefully twirl. As if a butterfly. Fluttering around the room. Dancing. Jimin couldn't help but feel immensely mesmerised. Maybe Jungkook didn't completely lie when he called Sierra his twin.
"Wow!"
After that stageworthy performance from someone who never even indulges in small games. All Park Jimin could say was wow.
Sierra bowed, before chuckling. Heat picking up on her cheeks. It's been long since ballet.
"Don't tell it to anyone though Oppa. Nobody should get to know that I can do ballet. Not even Jungkook and Rosé. Not yet. Okay?"
Jimin smiled. His smile reaching his eyes. His full lips spread apart.
"Wanna be really good friends? Like you and Jungkook?"