25: My heart is beating for you

Their maknae had found the love she was seeking for. Four smiles reflected at Sierra. Her Unnies and the 97 liners were really happy about her relationship with her Romeo.
Taehyung was shy. No one had seen him this red and smiley. Not even the Bangtan Boys. Jungkook felt a giddy giggle riding up his vocal cords. His twin was now Taehyung's girlfriend. A perfect match. Sierra was a Jeon by choice and Taehyung was a Kim by birth. The stars had alligned.

"Gosh! Such a slut she is! First she had Jungkook and now she bagged Taehyung. Uh! I hate her!"
"Exactly! She's such a whore. I heard that she has had several plastic surgeries. That's why she has so many model like features."
"Must be it."
Taehyung felt his jaws tighten. A splash of anger riding up his veins. Getting up, this needed to stop.
He stopped midways, seeing his lady gracefully walk towards the girls. A glass of punch in her hands, sipping as if nothing could faze her. She chuckled, her deep and husky voice pouring out of her plump red lips,
"Hey... Um... Ah... Um...What's your name again? Sorry I tend to forget things that are just ridiculously unimportant."
The girl in front of Sierra burned with humiliation. Sierra stood there with a confident smirk and a laid back attitude. Arms crossed, back straight, chin high, long legs crossed in front, eyes burning holes through the girl in front of her. The one with blond highlights and bangs and flushed cheeks stuttered,
"Lim Areum..."
"Well Areum, pardon me for hearing your disgusting gossip, but why does it bug you if I had plastic surgery or not? If I had surgery, that's totally on me. If you want to do it go ahead, please. But what needs a surgery or makeover is your inner self. Still if you are up for some surgeries, please ring me up, I'll give you some pocket money. You wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise. And lastly, I am a free woman. I can 'SLEEP AROUND' with anyone I like. It's not my fault that no one sees you as a lover."

"What do you even mean? Why would we fake it?"
Lisa chuckled, trying to hide the lie really hard. She swirled the punch, sipping it quite often to drive away the awkwardness. Han Seo Hee was at it again.
Han Seo Hee crossed her arms, a bitchy smile on her lips. A spark of evil in her eyes. She scofded,
"For Jungkook's popularity."
"Really? As if I'm not the hottest among men and women already. And even if I was dating him for his popularity, why would he choose me to fake it all? There are hundreds, including you, that want to be his girlfriend. Real or fake, it doesn't matter. But he has been ignoring all of them, includimg you Han Seo Hee."
"Maybe you are good in bed. Everyone just uses a slut..."
"Give your dumb little brain a break. Jungkook and I are together. It's for real. I love him, he loves me. Go shove yourself in a corner and bawl your eyes out."
"Prove it."
Two words. Han Seo Hee pronounced it distinctively. Puckering her lips, sharp gaze mocking Lalisa Manoban. She was just jealous.
Maybe it was the slight level of alcohol in the punch talking, but she felt a rush. Lisa was the worst with alcohol. A force of adrenaline forcing her to walk towards Jeon Jungkook. A beating sensation inside her ribs. A swarm of butterflies inside her stomach. A slight blur in her vision.
She soon found her way towards Jungkook. He was talking with his friends. Yugyeom, BamBam, Mingyu, Eunwoo, Minghao and Donghyuk. Lisa was friends with them as well. But all she had in her mind now was the dark haired, eye brow and lip pierced, tattooed bad boy. Jeon Jungkook.
"Lisa?"
He was aware of the fact that Lisa and alcohol don't go well together. He learned it the hard way. He thought Lisa would be able to handle some wine. They ended up going to the supermarket on a shopping cart cause Lisa wanted to feel how a cereal box feels like.
Lisa tumbled towards him. A sudden heat raging on her cheeks. Her long hands tightly grasping his collar and tugging him closer. A drunk slur on the tip of her tongue,
"I'm sorry for whatever I'm going to do now, but do you trust me?"
"With my life Priya."
"Then let me steal your first kiss."
And with that her plump lips came crashing on his. The cold metal hitting her botton lip. Both smirking through the kiss as they felt a flower bloom in their name somewhere in the world. Jungkook's hands grabbing Lisa's petite waist to bring her closer. Lisa wrapped her long arms around his neck deepening the kiss.
They broke the kiss, still deeply engaged in themselves. A small, warm smile on both their lips. Jungkook pressed his forehead on Lisa's. Giggling as a warmth ran through his veins. He tasted the fruit punch and slight alcohol from her lips.
"I love you Priya."
A hoard of cheers rang through their ears. But the loudest were their own people. Sierra had found the perfect bride for her twin. Jennie, the calm and composed one, was screaming the loudest. Followed by a really happy and bouncy Min Yoongi. Jin and Namjoon just smiled and nodded like the parents they were. Hoseok sounded like an ambulance. Jimin and Rosé were awestruck. They imagined each other in Lisa and Jungkook's place. The 95 liners trio quickly took pictures of the moment. They can easily tease the younger ones.
"See this Han Seo Hee? I love this guy, right here, with my everything. I don't give a fucking damn about whether YOU think that our relationship is fake or not. I am in love with Jeon Jungkook and I'm here to stay!"

"Kim Taehyung-ssi?"
A tinted pain. Not exactly heartbreak. But not anything less than that. Park Sooyoung, why did you ever bump into Kim Taehyung? Damn you, Park Sooyoung, damn you.
Maybe Taehyung was too immersed in the joy from cupid hinself. Maybe the music was too loud. He barely noticed the girl, in the sequin short dress, waiting for his attention. He always was the one to act as if the girls that had feelings for his looks didn't exist at all. As a natural reflex, he averted his attention to what his eyes wanted more of, Sierra. The most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Why do you warm his heart like this, Sierra-ssi?