34: I'll come for you, forever

Her shift ended a bit late today. She felt guilty for making him wait. She had no clue that her shift would take so long. Her heels clanking down the staircase. Running in heels was an extreme sport. Did she give a fuck? Hell no.
Sprinting right into his arms, just the moment her eyes met his. Both of them yearning for each other's warmth. Taehyung wrapped her waist tightly enough. Taking a long sniff. She smelt of comfort. She was a bit off the ground. Wrapping her arms behind his neck. Deepening the embrace. This is how love felt.

Sierra felt the spicy ramen retreat from the back of her throat. Stubborn to not go down her oesophagus. It instead climbed up her nose. Sierra felt tears at the back of her eyes, as she couldn't help but cough. She was into choking, but not this kind.
Anyone could see worry clearly glued on Taehyung's eyes. He panicked, tapping Sierra's back and handing out the water bottle. It was all because of him, wasn't it? He shouldn't have told her right now, while she was sipping up the Rabbokki broth. He should have held his peace for a bit longer.
"Taehyung," Sierra coughed, "you don't have to consider taking up a... job. I-I am... Here."
Sierra felt a sharp pang in her heart. Was she giving off a vibe that made him take up a job? As the model of his father's new product? Was she stressing him out? Was she hurting him?
"Sierra, there shall not be 'I's and 'You's between us. It shall be 'WE'. If you can work, do many shifts and jobs, keep getting good grades, go through all these changes yet follow your passion. I'll learn how to as well. I'll learn from you. I'll learn how to smile even through pain and stress from you. When you'll be in my arms. After a tiring day at work, I'll snuggle up inside your arms, lay on your chest and hear your heartbeat calling for mine. I'll learn how to keep on going with both. Trust me. Besides, it's going to be a part time job."
Taehyung tucked her messy locks behind her ears, softly with his long fingers. As if she'd shatter with a touch harsher than an infant's. She purred almost, as his thumb gently rubbed away the spicy broth from her lips. His large palms cupping her soft, honey cheeks. Sierra felt a void in her filling each second. An urge to gobble down his love in bulk amounts grew in her. An urge to become a sinner. A sinner who is greedy for love. A sinner who wants to lazily lay in his arms and just stare in his eyes. A sinner that onpy knows to gobble down his warmth and presence and attention. A sinner who finds pride in being his lover. A sinner who faces all sorts of anger rising her veins when someone hurts him, even the tiniest bit. A sinner who envies even the perfume that latches onto him so closely. A sinner that loves.

Rosé never liked the gracefully normal way of sitting. She never sat back straight, chin high up and focused. She had little magics of her own. She sat on the bench, knees to her chest, hugging them for comfort. She was a bit hunched down. But Jimin couldn't care less. She was beautiful in everyway. Mesmerised in her, Jimin almost forgot that they came here to watch the Han river and the night sky in the first place.
The way the neon lights and the moon glistened on her sharp features. The childlike aura on her eyes. He chuckled, messing her dark long locks up,
"Sierra and Lisa will makeup. Don't worry. I know and trust both of them. They are mature enough to know what's good."
He tucked her long, black locks behind her ears. His soft, small fingers gliding against her cold skin. She felt safe around him. She felt at ease around him.
"Pasta, did you break the news to your parents yet?"
Jimin saw Rosé shuffle a bit. Playing with her long fingers. Her pupils failing to meet his. Jimin smiled,
"It's okay to not want to, Rosie. But again, you can't blame them. If we call this 'new' life, another universe, here Park Chaeyoung or Roseanne Park is a modern dancer on her own choice. Your parents are helping you achieve your dreams in this parallel universe. They don't know it yet that you aren't the Rosé they think you are. Maybe the Rosé you changed into now, loved the bland food and strict routines. Maybe she loved her dark hair. You'll never know. No one will. It's rather wise to just live and let feelings sink deep down your skin but never stop things once and for all. Be curious, but not so much that you forget your ownself. Just live each day as your last, whatever it might be."
Rosé pursed her lips, instantly giving her soft and naturally flushed cheeks a bread like appearance. Her eyes holding the pure image of heartfelt joy and love. She softly pinched Jimin's squishy, mochi cheeks,
"I sometimes forget you are my Oppa, in terms of age. But the next moment, I see the sincerity and care and warmth in your eyes. Will we stay just as this?"
The cold breeze blowing against them. Urging them to pour out. Urging them to shuffle closer. Urging them to kiss. Jimin softened his voice more. Slightly leaning in, holding Rosé's hand in his. Rubbing his delicate thumb on the back of her soft palms. He whispered,
"We'll get better at it. We'll love each other more. We'll trust each other more. We'll just be us, with undertones of each other. We'll be lovers."

"Yeah, I know right? I was like so torn apart. I didn't know what to do. Should I console Lisa? Or should I hold on to Sierra? Lisa..."
A knock on the door. Jennie felt her heart thump. Her sharp feline eyes glancing at the time. 2:15. All the servants and house keepers have wrapped up their work by now. Could it be... Jennie felt a pang in her chest. Her small face going pale. Could it be Mr. Kim? She gasped, her hand trapping it between her plump lips. Or worse, Mrs. Kim?