55: Why are you crying? It's just you & me here

"Sierra, do you remember around where the arcade was?"
Sierra's long fingers loosening on the paper plates. She could hear her own heartbeat. Her eyes going blurry as she gulped, in sync with the clock ticking. Her voice breaking almost,
"Shake those ideas off of your head, Kim Taehyung. You are not going to the arcade."
"Sierra, someone has to. We have to figure out how to stop this curse."
"Taehyung, you will not go there. Neither of you will. Not you or Jungkook or Jiminie Oppa. Not even Namjoon Oppa, Yoongi Oppa, Hoseok Oppa or Jin Oppa. You guys will stay safe and away from these kinda stuff."
"But Sierra, these need to stop. I'm scared I'll lose you. Like Jimin lost his Rosé. I'm scared of betraying my own heart. I want to marry you. I want to spend my whole life with you by my side. Without the fear that you may break away and disappear if I let go of your hand. I wanna hold you in my arms forever, and for that pelasure alone I'll risk my everything."
Sierra threw the crumpled, chips packets with all her might. The veins on the sides of her forehead prominent. Her loud scream came out, served with a side of tears,
"Don't you get it? That place is hell on Earth. And I can't let you go there. Neither of you actually. I can't take anymore pain. I can't lose anotehr person. Don't you get it? I can't let misery touch my love!"
With a thump she sat down on the couch. Burrowing her face in her palms. Her leg furiously tapping the floor. She tried her best not to break down. Biting down her lips.
Taehyung's voice felt like a warm embrace. He felt like a safe blanket. His voice as warm as honey. Stinging Sierra's wounds and making them heal.
"But, my lady, what happens if we don't stop the magic and it ends up hurting us? We need to stop it my angel, before it hurts us."

Sierra leaned on the car, as Jennie locked it. Squinting her eyes, she read the sign again. Disgust, fear, anxiety, guilt. Everything riding up her throat.
Jennie gently patted her shoulders. Mouthing,
"Are you okay?"
Sierra nodded. Taking long steps towards the very hell that ruined them. An oversized hoodie over a sports bra and baggy sweatpants. Girl crush.
Jennie followed the girls. The horrible magic needs to stop. Things need to go back to normal. But what about the memories in between? The moments? What will they do with them? Jennie slightly lifted her overly oversized sweat shirt upto her waist. Her car keys jiggled in her sweatpant pockets. They were here for a purpose they didn't know.
Jungkook leaned on the car door. Hands crossed on his chest. Eyes fixed on the silhouettes. Specially, Lalisa Manoban. She looked gorgeous. Short blonde hair, blue eyes. Denim jeans and a white tank top with a red flanel on top. She looked effortlessly cool. Gorgeous. But nothing about her fluttered his heart, as if. As if it wasn't love anymore. It was just two souls trying to stay for old time's sake.
Why Jungkook-ah? Why did you fall out of love? Was it because how less attention Lisa gave you? Or was it the fact that you had started to break your promise of putting her before you? They were growing more and more annoyed at each other. Lisa couldn't stand the fact that Jungkook wanted to stay close to her every moment of the day. Jungkook couldn't stand Lisa's unbotheredness everytime they were close.
Jin watched the girls enter a rather eery arcade. Even just the entrance gave him chills. He gulped, as the last glimpse of little sister disappeared. The black t-shirt and black jeans. He was scared for his little sister. Not just Jisoo, but also Jennie, Sierra, Lisa. That's why he volunteere dto join them. Not just him, also Jungkook and Hoseok. Somewhere inside his heart, a voice echoes how something is fishy. From the arcade to the tone the girls used when they warned the three guys to not enter the arcade at any cost. Something was terribly off.
Hoseok, could see the worry in Jin's eyes. He could see the frustration in Jungkook's. And the kaleidoscope of emotions in the girls' eyes were too overwhelming to read. So instead he just stuck to reading his dudes, and giving the girl's enough time so that they spill on their own. Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin were by Taehyung. A very, very, very anxious Taehyung. He scooted towards Jungkook. Throwing his arms around his shoulder,
"Lisa will be just fine, Jungkookie. It's alright. The love of your life will be just fine, trust..."
"Hyung, I think, I've fallen out of love."

"Greetings, young ladies. I'm so glad to have you back..."
"Cut the crap old hag!"
Lisa kicked the claw machine. Wasn't she a strong one? Years of boxing and weight training and dancing worked hand in hand with her genes. The claw machine tumbled on it's side, toys fell out of the broken glass window. Jisoo back hugged a fuming Lisa. She clearly saw the tender grief behind her outrage. But the arcade owner just chuckled,
"A bit rude, but it's okay. Many kids make a fuss when they don't win the gift they want. Out of pure emotion. Right, kid?"
His blue eyes twinkled in the dark. Sierra felt a sudden cold whisper in her ears. She saw tiny goosebumps on Jennie's arms. She scooted closer, gently urging Jennie to take the floor. Jennie had the business blood,
"Does anyone know what dark things you are doing to the youth under the mask of an arcade? I can get you arrested, you know that?"
Confidence pouring out of his hideous face. He smirked. The most horrifying one indeed. He leaned in. Closer to the girls' knees, as that's all his height allowed him to. He viciously pronounced, smeding chills down their spines,
"Prove it."