104: I seem to be lost in the darkness that's getting darker

He walked, through the alleys. Hood up, bangs touching his eyes. He had grown more. More of a man. Sharper features, sharper gaze. Chewing on a lollipop stick, hands tucked inside his pocket. The alleys were too loud. It was always bustling with people. But he tirelessly walked around. For one thing.

He looked into her eyes. Tears blended her silhouette. He had almost lost her. Just before he could say something to her or hold her, she whispered,
"Kim Taehyung, all I did, was because I love you. Goodbye, my Romeo."
Before Taehyung could react, she pushed him with all his might. And Taehyung's body had nothing in them. He was hollow from all the events of the day. He stumbled on his butt, from the sudden push gasping for air, as he saw the love of his life fall off, willingly. And this time, he couldn't save her. He crawled to the railing, bending over and extending his hand. As she fell, she did too. As if to keep the red string of fate unbroken. Tears flew out of both their eyes. He screamed, from the bottom of his heart. So loud that he thought he'll lose his voice. She smiled through her tears. And in a matter of seconds, Kim Taehyung saw the love of his life die, in front of him. He couldn't save his Juliette.

He fished out his phone. His eyes were dry. He lost count of how much he had cried, and since when he didn't cry. His memory was all hazy. He didn't shift back with his parents. Rather, kept Sierra's place the way that it was. He only graduated, cause he needed to. He was done with modelling and jobs. He was done with hobbies and leisure time. All he had to him was this beautiful girl he once loved. His Juliette. Sierra. Jeong Ae-ra. Sierra Juliette Jeong. He started typing,

"Dear You,
Are you happy now? Are you happy that I have no one in this world? I don't want to blame you, but it's all just my loneliness speaking. My Juliette. I have always loved you. And I always will. And this pain that you left behind, I'll give it back to you. No no. I won't kill myself. That would be the easy way out. You remember you said that your pain was never felt by anyone. I'll feel that pain. Till it consumes me whole. Then I will meet you. And this time, I won't lose. I won't let go of you like a fool. This time, I'll protect you. This time I'll stay and it will be forever. This time I'll love you so much, more than I used to, so that you never doubt yourself. Just wait a bit for me. Je'taime, My Juliette.

Yours Truly,
Your Romeo.

He saved the journal entry. He has been keepimg track of this ever since he came into her life. Every detail. Then he had stopped, after her death. Cause you know, dead people don't journal. And Taehyung liked to consider himself dead. He couldn't feel his heart or anything that made him human. So why would he consider himself alive? It was only her, that brought him to life. But then, one fine morning, he thought to himself. They'll never meet again as long as he is here. But suicide would be chickening out, as he has only seen her get hurt but never took half his share. He was a failure, or that's what he believed. That's why he came up with the plan, to kill himself only when he has had enough pain. Since that day, he took all the methods to hurt himself. But those were just little things. But now. Now came the main event. From the past month he was on a hunt.
He was on a hunt for the neon lights that spell arcade over the red door. He felt nothing standing in front of hell. He couldn't care less. Bwfore he could push the door, the door opened. As if the man was waiting for him. White bearded, wrinkly dwarf with his wretched blue eyes. He eeeily said,
"Greetings Kim Taehyung. Do you want to play a game?"
He said nothing. Honestly it has been like that ever since. He just pushed the dwarf away, entering forcefully. The dwarf smiled, as he slowly started closing the door. As the red door slowly was closing, the last rays of sunshine hitting his back, Kim Taehyung looked back. For one moment he thought he saw his past life. When he was happy. He hungrily looked on, not even blinking once. Again, after what felt like an eternity, he felt those tears and emotions come back. He gazed on till the door was completely closed.