31: Hope you kiss me like it's our last

Jisoo sprinted towards Namjoon. Whispering a sorry before getting ahold of his wrist and pulling him towards the library. Taking him to the most silenced zone in the library. Pinning the six feet tall man on the bookshelves. An undertone of surprise in her voice,
"Your hair! It's purple, Namjoon-ssi. Why did you dye your hair purple, Namjoon-ssi? This will lower your chances..."
"Jisoo-ssi, I want half of your wearies, pain and soul. And this is my way to have it. Since you won't tell me, this is my way of showing you that I'll take my own half. I'll go through the same things, I'll take the same pain as you. Till you give them to me willingly. This is my way of showing you that I'll suffer with you. I'll stay, whatever it may take. Cause this is my way of showing you that I love you. I love you Kim Jisoo. I love you more than I can think of any words. I turn into a complete fool when you are around. I write poetry with you in mind, but forget everything when you come in front of me. Is it your smile? Or charm? It's the whole of Jisoo-ssi. I love you more than anyone can ever imagine. I love you, is there more to it you wanna hear?"
Jisoo felt her big, puppy eyes get humid. It was one of the rare instances she had tears in her eyes. Her husky voice kind of shaky,
"Yes, Kim Namjoon-ssi, I wanna hear more of your words. Your poetry, your songs, your stories. Everything. Because I'm here to stay with you forever. I love you too, if not more Kim Namjoon!"
As if under a spell, Namjoon whisked her around holding her waist so that she was the one trapped in his arms. He leaned in, madness in his eyes a smile on his pink, soft lips,
"May I?"
Jisoo's eyes fixed on the well built man towering in front of her. His warm breath hitting her soft skin. She gulped, her lips parting as the words shot out of her heart,
"You may."
And within a heartbeat, two pair of soft lips mixed and matched against each other. The potion of love spilling inside each other's heart. Her hands digging inside his fluffy, newly dyed purple hair. His hands fixated on her tiny waist, pulling her closer to him. In fear of letting go.

Taehyung was amused. He had never seen a small, cozy place. Even his closet was bigger than this. But it was so cozy and everything felt so close to the heart. The sage green walls were calming. The small white mattress was comfy. The round, uneven edged mirror was just the perfect touch. The place screamed, "Sierra".
He plopped down on the mattress, his reflection in the mirror a few inches away from him. His eyes on the canvasses, papers, paints, brushes and easles. He saw a beautiful painting of his eyes.
Giggling, she was way too devoted to him. And he was a devil. A devil who just brought destruction with him. She was an angel. But again, Hades and Persephone were a match.
He would destroy the whole world if needed to save her. She was his everything. His escape from reality. She was his hide out.
Toying with his handphone as his long finger tios dialled a familiar number. His heart pounded so loudly, thank goodness he was alone. Even though he knew his parents would be supportive enough of him, still, it would be a huge decision.
Should he take the decision on his own? Has he lost it? Of course not! He quickly cut the call. Heavens were on his side that his father didn't pick up.
He went to the small basin infront of the mirror. His fingers unscrewing the tap. Cold water hitting his face. Can he even manage? Would she want it? Would Mrs. Kim let him?
"Focus Kim Taehyung. Focus. You got this..."
"Got what, love?"
Sierra hated eavesdropping. But she just had the keys to her apartment and forgot to knock. She put away the heels, undoing the apron. Opening her high ponytail and giving her fluffy hair a good scratch.
Taehyung gulped. He should say it to her. He has this uneasy feeling growing inside that he'll lose everything again. He'll lose her. She'll fade into thin air. And he'll lose himself again.
Scratching his nape, coyly tilting his head. His voice low and cutesy,
"Love, we both know how precious one moment is. And I want to spend my every moment with you from now on. I want to be with you and you only. I want to bask in your love. I want to spend every moment without regret. I want to be with you till I can. You are the first thing I think about in the morning. You are the last thing on my mind when I drift away to sleep. I stroll arounf with you in my dreams. But I want more Sierra, your lover is way more greedy. I want to inhale your sweet scent the first thing in the morning. I want to wrap my arms around you, I want wake up with you and hear your morning voice. I want to help you calm down after a transformation. I want to help you fall asleep before 12, to dull the pain. I want to watch you drowning in your passion. I want to be with you in your happiest and saddest. Highest and lowest. I want to laugh with you and smile with you and cry with you, if needed. All I know is that I need you to be me. And I can't seem to even breathe without your presence. As if I'm under a spell. You can say that I've lost it, I've became a lunatic. But I just can't help it. I'm scared, my lady. I'm scared of losing you. I'm scared of not being there for you when you terribly need to grasp on something before you fall. I wanna be with you forever and ever. So..."
Taehyung got on his knees. Hope written in his heavenly eyes. Sierra gasped, tears trickling at the back of her eyes. He cleared his throat, continuing,
"Sierra, would you let me move in with you?"