29: Je'taime, Saranghae

StartOfAnERRA sent you a text
StartOfAnERRA sent you a photo
StartOfAnERRA sent you a text

Taehyung smiled. A giddy feeling inside his stomach. He could just never get enough of this girl. His eyes scrunched in two crescents. His fingers racing towards her texts.

Woah!
That is brilliant.
Well, first of you used a very bright red for the skin. Something like a taffy or glass candy. Or you know the colour of tanghulu?
That's the skin.
Then you painted the brows with a colour similar to the small wire ring you crafted.
Then the hair is kinda dark red.
I don't know the exact shade.
Lol.
You should ask Jungkook about that.
But the hair is really captivating red. Like blood.
And the eyelids are like wine. Red wine and punch. The one we drank in Jin Hyung's party and then Jisoo and Lisa got drunk.
And lastly the eyes are like the cream blush you use before you have something important and want to look your best.

I messed up Tae.

All her confidence draining out. Her limbs giving out. She messed up. It was nothing like what she imagined. Blush skin, wine red hair, mahogany brows and eyelashes, candy red lips, blood red and ruby red eyelids. But nope. She has to mess it up like the idiot she is. She's such a dumb loser.
Her phone buzzed, making her tears stop. Abruptly brushing away her tears. It's about time she starts gaining strength.

whaTAEver
Is Calling

❌ 📞
Decline Answer

"Hello?"
"Please don't cry babe. You've done exceptionally well. You are strong. We'll make through it together love."
Sierra chuckled through her tears. Sitting a bit straighter, rubbing her tears away,
"I just can't help it, you know? It just feels so aching. Like I know I'm capable of more. It just stubs me. Then the drama rehearsals and the job. The job is really stressing me out. I swear I would've called it quits if it wasn't for money problems..."
"Let me help you out. I'm sure that I can contribute..."
"You are the jobless one here, not me. Listen, you don't have to help me out. I got it under cover. By helping me, you'll have to take a share of the money you hate. Just stay with me and let's figure each other out. Maybe I'll squeeze in another part time job. So don't worry Monsieur. Your beau has gotten it under control."
Taehyung giggled. Rolling to the otherside of his soft bed. They say clouds make the comfiest bed. Were clouds comfier than this?

Taehyung was the apple of Mrs. Kim's eyes. With all her love, she had raised hee dearest son. She loved him way too much. So much that she grew scared when Taehyung wanted to unfold his own wings. Taehyung was always the odd one. In a crowd of thousands he would've been the only one.
She was scared that Taehyung would indulge himself in the world too much. And then let go of her hands. It's natural for him to grow up. But she isn't ready.
"Eomma, there's something I need to tell you."
Taehyung felt eyes pierce thrpugh his skin. He couldn't care less. Eyes fixated on his plate. He was in the mood for bibimbap.
"Yes, my dearest son. What does little TaeTae has to say to Eomma?"
Taehyung swore he got chills whenever his mom talked in the cutesy baby voice. But hey, he loves her.
Mr. Kim gawked cheekily. He adored his family way too much. He side hugged his son and wife. Bumping his head with his dearest wife.
Taehyung smiled his cheeky boxy smile. Giggling as his bread cheeks fluff up. Mrs. Kim ruffled his hair,
"Yeah, go on my bear..."
"Don't you guys think that you are being too affectionate towards a coward and a murderer?"

Elegantly sharp feautures, long, silky dark hair flowing, a certain coldness in her tone.
Taehyung's eyes went towards his younger sister. A bitter guilt riding up his throat. Tears in her eyes, stern and pale face.
"I..."
"YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD OUT OF YOU? YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BACK THEN... BUT YOU DIDN'T AND NOW YOU ARE JUST ACTING LIKE YOU ARE SORRY WHEN YOU ARE NOT! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY! NOT ONE BIT!"
Her eyes popping out of the sockets. Running out of breath as tears run from her dull eyes. Taking a few breathes, as her nails dig in her palms. Her register low and whispery,
"May you also lose the only reason for love, care, warmth and happiness."

As if he had lost all connections to the world. As if he was sucked into a vacuum. He was lost. Her words going on inside his brain.
Sierra snapped her fingers. Never gonna lie, she was a tad bit annoyed that Taehhyung was zoned out. But maybe he just had a lot on his plate.
"Yeah... I'm sorry. I really am sorry. It's just..."
He stopped, Sierra sat there with a smile. She was willing to hear him out. That way it lessens the pain. She placed her hands over his. Assuring him, it's okay. He continued, looking deep into her eyes,
"Sierra, if you got to know that I'm a horrible coward who is responsible for someone's death, wouldn't you leave me?"
"Do you wanna change or are you still the same?"
"Of course I wanna change! It qas all unintentional! I didn't mean a thing! Sierra, trust me."
Taehyung felt eager. A dark, buzzing pain inside of him. As if his heart would stop any moment. His eyes fluttered to Sierra for her approval. She smiled, warmly enough. Kissing his forehead, a low whisper,
"I trust you Kim Taehyung. Even if no one does, I believe in your every single thing. I love you. It would be a lie to say that I'll stop loving you once I find some dirt on you. It's physically impossible once you've fallen in love. I'll keep loving you till I unlove you one day. But I can assure you, I will never give up on you becaus eof your past self. Even if we tear apart, know that I will trust you."
She cupped his face in her warm hands. Pressing her forehead on his. His cold hands on her petite waist, tear running down Taehyung's well sculpted cheeks. Eyes closed, just feeling each other's presence. Their low voices over lapping,
"Je'taime."
"Saranghae."