40: Without You, I'm only a dangerous shadow

Sierra didn't know how to hold back her tears. She ran to him, howling. Her ankle twisting as she ran towards him. She didn't care. She needed him. She need him so bad.
Grasping onto Taehyung, as tightly as she could. Taking in deep breaths, she didn't know she was holding in,
"I-I-I tho-ught, I-I lo-lost yo-you for-for... Forever."
He inhaled her scent, a feeling of fulfilment inside his heart. He kissed the top of her head. He didn't know what else to do.
Sierra, getting a hold of herself, after quite a long time. Rubbing her tears away using her palms. Her lips quivering, her voice breaking,
"What did the magic take away from me, this time?"

Lisa felt an inhumane paim. A sudden tendency in her to cry. Her palms sweating as grew paler. She screamed,
"Mommy! Daddy!"
But not one single soul replied to her. Her bare feet running across the hard surface. Her dad wasn't in the kitchen. Neither was her mom in front of the fireplace. Lalisa was the only one.
Slumping down on the hard, cold ground with a loud thump. As if her legs had given up. Her breathing uneven as her knees bled.
What is she going to do without her parents? How would she ever survive? What would she do every morning knowing that her mom won't be there at the table, waiting for her with a huge smile? What would she do without her father teaching her about silly traditions all over the world? Do they expect her to go on, knowing that, Papa Manoban shall never again cook for Lisa when she feels drained out? How can she move on with life, knowing that Mama Manoban wouldn't make her scrapbooks from the scratch when she feels down? How do they expect her to survive alone?

She slowly stirred the silver teaspoon inside the authentic china tea cup. Jennie felt her heart beat faster. Her head hanging low, her fingers scrunching up the hem of her skirt. Indeed, Jennie inherited Mrs. Kim's kitten eyes and sharp gaze.
She slowly took a sip out of the cup. Lemon tea always tastes better with rage. Keeping her calmth and posture, she placed the cup on the small tea table. Her back straight, her voice low and threatening,
"So Ruby Jane, you misbehaved with the suitor..."
Jennie scoffed. Feeling a sudden vomit of words rising uo her throat. Was it Yoongi's influence? Or was it just the fact that someone she loves is with her and accepts her as she is?
"We both are nothing but pigs for slaughter. So, if I had to make a choice about which pig I'd like to be made into bacon with, together, I'd rather choose anyone but Jongin."
"Silence Jane. Your tongue has been growing sharper. Must be Min Yoongi's influence, no?"
"Maybe, I had it in me all along? I'm your daughter after all... And maybe... Hear me out... Maybe it was just Yoongi's love that gave me the strength to be myself? Yeah, maybe that's why. His love. My bad. You don't know what love is. Well scientifically , it is a release of endorphins. And according to literatures and lovers, it is when we find heaven and peace and serenity in a person..."
"Silence! I do not want to hear another single word out of your mouth, if it's not a way to fix your mistakes, Jennie Kim."
"Well props to you that you still think that I am a fucking puppet like Kim Jongin and Jung SooJung. I'll never leave Min Yoongi no matter..."
"Even when his parents plan to marry him of with Ji-eun?"
Jennie felt as if the air conditioner stopped. So did the clock. And the windchime. Lee Ji-eun?
"Ji-eun Unnie? No! She has someone in her life!"
"And her parents have a popularity to take care of. Their popularity status have decreased ever since Ji-eun-ssi left for her studies. The best way to get double the amount of popularity is to get her married. And Min Yoongi is quite eligible."
Jennie stood up calmly, back straight, voice calm yet sturdy,
"Well, your plan is going to fail, so have a pleasant afternoon and..."
She looked straight into her mother's eyes. With a mocking smile on her face, she distinctly pronounced,
"Fuck You Woman."

"Where were you?"
An eery voice piercing through Jisoo's ears. She shuddered a bit. How could she not? The woman she once called a mother had shapeshifted into a monster.
Her long hands digging through her purple, soft hair into her scalp. She cried with pain as her mother kept on tugging her hair with all her might,
"Where were you, you bitch! You went to the police didn't you? You want to turn us in! You slut!"
"Eomma! Soo went to her school. Eomma, leave her. Eomma!"
Her sister tried her best to pull their mother back. But it all backfired. With the strength from hell, their mother pushed her away. Her sister fell on the wall, crying in pain, holding onto her ribs. Their mother spat on her sister's face, continuously slapping her and punching her and kicking her,
"Shut the fuck up you whore! You were the one who sent her their. Weren't you? Huh! Speak up!"
Jisoo felt a rush in her veins. Her eyes going blurry as her mind slowly became fuzzy. Her feet trailing along on their own.

Jimin knew Rosé loved eclairs. She basically lived for food. And food only. Jimin was just there.
He chuckled, at his own imagination. Him fighting with an eclair. Rosé cheering. And the eclair... Winning.
"Why are you laughing?"
Rosé licked her spoon. The mousse was delicious. Now the eclairs. This shop was fucking awesome. And her boyfriend was too good to be true.
"Oh nothing, squirrel. Here have your eclair. This is the only online bakery that sell the best ones. "
"Where's your one?"
Rosé said taking a bite. Honestly it was heavenly. The chocolate dripping and the warmth and softness.
Jimin, bit his bottom lip and smirked. His thumbs rubbing across her lips, as he leaned in,
"Here."
Without a single warning he matched his lips onto her. As Titanic played on Jimin's television, they felt as if they were bette rthan Jack and Rose. Jimin and Rosé.