44: So that time can't tear us apart

Rosé chewed on her nails. A really irritating habit. But she can't really help it. Can she? Jimin wasn't picking her calls or texting her back. It was driving her nuts. She needed him today. Tomorrow was her first round. And Park Jimin is missing.
She sprung up at her feet. As if the whole world didn't exist. As if the canteen wasn't crowded. As if they were the only ones. Her brows furrowed together to show her mood. Her hands crossed against her chest. She didn't walk. Neither did she run. With long steps, she was somewhere in between.
"Yah! Park Jimin-ssi! Where did you find the courage to ghost me?"
At first she saw Jimin's back, and the back of his small head with pink locks only a shoulder apart from her. Then his smile. And his small, cutesy nose. And his plump, pink lips. Then his eyes. Those beautiful eyes that hold Rosé's universe. Monolided eyes with brown specks. Brown. Just like warm, frothy, coffee. A german chocolate cake. Dark cocoa. Rosé's everything.
Then, faster than the time ever was, he bowed. A straight 90° bow. He sprung up with a smile. A smile offered only to strangers.
"Do we know each other?"

Jennie played with his fingers, as Yoongi kissed the top of her head. Bringing her closer in his arms. She smelled expensive and classy and citrusy and sweet. She smelled like the spring that came up after a long winter. They say the scent of love varies from one another. Each to his own. This was the scent of love for him. If he had taken a sniff amortentia, he would've smelled Chanel's Paris Deauville. She smelled like oranges and limes. She smelled of roses and jasmines. She was his spring, after all.
She sighed dreamily. Comfort taking over her. She had always been picky about fragrances. But his perfume made her feel at ease. Chanel. Boy Chanel. He smelt like oranges and lemons and lavenders and roses. He smelt of vanilla and moss and sandalwood. He smelt like a comforting blanket. He was her comfort blankie.
"Min , do you think we would be forever?"
"Yes, I believe so."
"Even when the whole world is against us?"
"Specially when the whole world is against us. It was always between you and me. It will forever stay you and me."
"How long would forever be?"
"Till my heart beats."

Lisa huffed. Tapping her legs. Is this what Jungkook came up on? Is this what his love was, all along? Was he really a phony? Even after her situation?
Lisa was messed up in the worst way possible. She was so densely buried in all forms of bitter emotions. And Jungkook can't deal with her?
16 calls. Maybe he's busy. So what? He isn't suffering. Not even close to her. And besides, she is his girlfriend. He just can't ghost her like that.
The phone hitting the wall hard. Is that what she gets for loving a guy? And he says, he loves her. Tsk. Liar. Bloody fucking liar.
All she ever wanted was love. From her mother, her father, her Unnies, her lover. Everyone of them. Fucking liars.

The apartment was nice. Nice and cosy. Minimalistic things. Small bonsai trees. Collectible action figures. Books. And his warm presence.
Jisoo shrugged her shoulders. As if tiny wings would spring out any moment. Golden wings of freedom.
Namjoon leaned on the door behind her, arms tucked in his pockets. His deep dimples poking out. His voice gentle,
"Welcome to your home Kim Jisoo-ssi."
Jisoo's hair flipped as she turned back. As if a scene out of a movie. A wide smile on her lips,
"Our home, Kim Namjoon-ssi. Our home."
Namjoon chuckled. Weren't they adorable? Maybe this is what the heavens wanted. Maybe this is how the heavens wanted.
"Soo-ya, if you feel uncomfortable with anything, absolutely anything, tell me. Okay? And that room left to the dining space, is yours. If you don't like it, we can swap."
Jisoo, felt her heartbeat fasten up. A smile going up the corners of her lips. A coy hue on her cheeks. She slowly walked towards him. Eye to eye, she spoke to her rival competitor,
"Would it be too much if we stay together..."
Namjoon felt his ears pick up heat. His eyes widened. He thought Jisoo would be the traditional kind. He felt his heart beat twice as fast as it would have. Isn't it a guy's job? He tried to gulp away his shyness. Jisoo took a step closer. She whispered softly,
"Oppa?"

"Yeah, m'lady?"
Taehyung turned around, his fluffy hair bouncing against the wind. Pro tip, the top floor with a big window is always a win-win.
Sierra giggled, her eyes resembling crescent moons as her cheeks fluffed up. She slowly turned the easel towards him. Her lips pressed against each other, trying to control her coy cheshire cat smile.
Her brushes knew magic. She was made up of miracles and surprises. Indeed her things knew magic as well.
A white t-shirt, blue striped shorts. Dark fluffy locks, wide back. His elegantly straight nose bridge, the mole under his beautiful eyes. An window, a view of the beautiful Seoul and a soul, genuinely charmed by it. Her work whisked his heart. His tiny little heart.

His tiny little heart, had no memory of this certain girl. Pink hair, almond eyes, slim body, plump lips, a heavenly voice and a name. Park Chaeyoung. Roseanne Park. Rosé.
Too many names for a girl? Nah. Jimin thought she needed more. Chipmunk. Or Dahramji. Wait, Chaengmunk. No! Chaengramji. But, her english name Roseanne, reminds him of Rose. Rose Dawson. Could she mimic Rose's iconic, "Jack, come back." And Rosé. Sounds so fancy. Like the wine. Rosé. But she's also cute. The way her eyes looked when it met his. Before it started growing dewier. Looked as if she had to be soft. Eyes never lie. How about the Rosé pasta? Yeah.
Jimin smiled to himself. Why was he fixating nicknames for a girl he doesn't know? He ruffled his hair, slowly looking back. His heart cooed, would she be there? Would he meet her eyes again?