Chapter 068

Chapter 068 - A Certain Someone Was Dead

After lifting-off smoothly, the spaceship soon entered into the vast galaxy. The Flying Wolf Division's station on Huaxia was bathed in sunlight, but that had nothing to do with the people on the spaceship for the time being, because they had left in a darkened dawn.

When Le Yao woke up, he put the five little dolls in front of a window and told them to look at the scenery outside together. As a result, the five dolls exclaimed in unison.

"Wow!"

"My goodness!"

"Whoa~"

There were two big ones on the left and right sides of the window with a small one in the middle. This scene looked cute when viewed behind. They probably didn't expect to be able to visit outer space since their birth, so regardless if they were big or small, they were all quite excited.

"Uncle Le Yao, do you think I can fly outside?" asked Bei Nuonuo, Bei Hongli's daughter.

Le Yao replied, "No, Nuonuo can't keep up with us outside, it's too dangerous."

Bei Nuonuo did not complain. She smiled, "That's right. Dad said the spaceship was very fast."

Le Yao unwrapped a piece of candy for Bei Nuonuo, who inhaled the sweet and asked, "How long will it take before we reach Tarot?"

"It's about three days," replied Le Yao. He turned around and confirmed, "Isn't it so, husband?"

"Un," uttered Xu Yao in reply.

Although Bei Nuonuo was still a child, she didn't know exactly how many years she had spent wandering around in the Underworld. So, for her, three days wasn't that long. She kept looking out of the window without feeling bored. Le Yao wanted to tell her that in less than two years, the speed of transportation between planets would become even faster. But before he spoke those words, Xu Yao suddenly shouted, "When?"

Obviously, Leslie made sure to not let everyone on the scene overhear his conversation with Xu Yao, so he conveyed the information through Xu Yao's personal terminal.

Everyone became quiet and were confused at the ongoing event, while Le Yao looked at Xu Yao doubtfully.

Xu Yao took hold of Le Yao's hand as if he was thinking about something. A moment later, he said, "Are you sure it's him who was taken away? Well, be careful and don't lose sight of them."

Looking at Xu Yao's expression, Le Yao knew that he and Leslie should have finished speaking to each other and asked curiously, "Husband, what's the matter? Is there something wrong?"

"Just now, Le Tianyu was taken onboard a large spaceship," said Xu Yao.

"So what about it?" asked Le Yao.

"If it was just about going around Tarot, he wouldn't have been able to use a large spaceship at all." Xu Yao continued, "It's obvious that someone wants Le Tianyu to leave Tarot. In addition, Jiang Xinduo bought lots of things for Le Tianyu every single day before his departure. Don't you think this kind of style is a little familiar?"

A little familiar? Ah!

Before Le Yao departed for Huaxia, Jiang Xinduo and Le Tianyu had also gone out to buy him a lot of things. Although, at that time, Jiang Xinduo didn't have any good intentions towards him, whenever a person did something, it would usually have something to do with one's subconscious thoughts and habits. Jiang Xinduo had bought things for him when he was leaving for Huaxia. Assuming that Le Tianyu was going to travel faraway, Jiang Xinduo was likely to also buy things for Le Tianyu as well, and a large amount of it at that.