25

She just stood there, looking luscious in her naked glory.

His love bites stretched out across her delicious tits, her hands on her hips, her ruby lips glistening, her raven hair tumbling over her shoulders, and his groin tightened. How had he ever thought he could be satisfied with three rounds of fucking?

He needs her. He had a hard time admitting that to his wolf, But wait—did he? Really? He didn’t even know what he felt for her, at least not some kind of emotion he feared. Perhaps he was feeling something else entirely. He probably didn’t possess the capacity to love.

Still, the words “I need you” were on the tip of his tongue as he looked into her covered eyes, picturing that his eyes met the beauty behind that fabric.

“I don’t want this! So tell me what you want Lukas.”

Her. He wanted her. Just looking at her right now made his dick hard, but he couldn’t just grab her and kiss her, not after how he’d treated her.

“Are you going to actually speak, or are you going to just stand there with your mouth hanging open?”

Then again… he stepped forward,  gripped her shoulders, pulled her close to him, and pressed his lips to hers.

And as expected she opened for him instantly, as he knew she would for they couldn’t resist each other.

Was she as obsessed with him as he was with her?

Smack! She broke the kiss and pushed him away from her. His back hit the wall right next to the door that was still close.

And he found her breathing heavily while hate is written all over her face.

“Stop it,” she said, her eyes on fire. “That isn’t going to work this time.”

“It worked every other time,” he said.

“Every other time when I am forced by you or the moment when I am under the influence of poison, but right now? Now that I am sober, this is bullshit, Lukas. Nothing more than bullshit. Now I asked you once before. What do you want from me?”
What does he want from her? He couldn’t answer her when he didn’t know. All he knew is that he had to see her all the time, touch her, know she still existed in the universe and taste everything she can offer.

“Do you… want to go to dinner?”
She pointed the door and Lukas sighed.

“I’ve already got dinner, and I’d like to rest. So please leave.”

He can't  move his feet, he can't find the strength to walk away.

“I told you, leave.” Her full lips trembled.
Goddess, he wanted her. His body reacted to her very presence. He quivered before her, the effect as unsettling as it was arousing. How had he been so stupid to think that one fuck, one taste and one touch can make the desire go way?

I hadn’t been that stupid. He’d known he’d never be free of her.
Could she help him? Could she heal him?
No one could heal him. He was a broken man, a shattered soul. But when he was with Victoria, in her arms, her lips on mine, he became someone different. Someone almost… special. Special didn’t make me any less broken or any less shattered, but it gave him something he’d never had before.

Hope.

“I said leave,” she repeated.
He owed her that much. He would go, and he wouldn’t come back until she invited him.

He turned toward the door, his gaze zeroing in on the beautiful carving on the wood. Please, Lukas. Leave her in peace. She deserves that. Hell, she deserves the best.