75

Lukas’s finger absently caressed Victoria’s smooth flesh, tracing the naked globe of her br*asts and collarbone. A soft moan escaped from her lips, and his c*ck jerked, ready to sample more of her unbridled passion. He’d felt like a real king while watching her f*ck his c*ck. But f*ck, she’d come undone several times afterwards, matching his own passion without slowing or begging off as many women before she had done, unable to take what he offered.

Victoria was an enigma. A paradox of everything he’d thought she would be. He’d felt her sexual prowess and murderous seduction, and he’d taken her all. He taught her what sex was, and at first she held an innocence that had driven him to teach her several times throughout the night when they made love.

Last night, the same passion ignited between them and he couldn't count the numbers of him owning her, he’d f*cked her hard, and f*ck her as if she hadn’t met him thrust for earth-shattering thrust each time.

Her violet eyes had lit up as she rode his c*ck, uncaring that her body would be sore today. He’d warned her, and she’d laugh, climbing on his body and demanding him to give her more. Her tight p*ssy had made him weak, even to the point of losing control as her body grasped tightly against his c*ck as orgasm after orgasm had ripped through her beautiful curves.

His eyes slowly trailed down her nakedness, stopping at the thin dark patch of hair that was slick with arousal. She was built for savages, created to be f*cked hard and often. She had decent-sized br*asts, made to be held and caressed.

Her hips flared, not too thin, but enough that he could grip them and use them as leverage as he drove her to the brink of passion, and beyond it. And her f*cking noises. The way her moans had filled the tent, driving him wild as she’d taken everything he could give and then asked him for more.

He moved his hand, pushing his fingers through her slick heat, enjoying the groan that exploded from her lips. Her flesh was petal-soft, as if she’d been created from the most delicate flowers in his garden. She rolled over, letting her knees fall apart as his gaze slowly slid inside her. Her violet eyes watched him, willing him to continue his slow discovery.

“Morning,” he whispered huskily, hating that he couldn’t prevent the thick lust from entering his voice. His head bent down, worrying about her hard peak with his teeth as her fingers came up and threaded through his hair, holding him against her br*ast.

“Lukas,” she murmured thickly, sleep creating a deeper, raspy tone that rumbled from her lips.  Heavy eyes, hooded with lust and sleep, watched him as he lifted his gaze to hold hers. His teeth rolled her n*pple as his tongue flicked against it.

His body moved over hers, spreading her legs further as he settled between them and pushed against her silken folds. One push and he was buried deep within her welcoming heat. She cried out, arching her back as her legs wrapped around his waist, adjusting to his thick c*ck, which throbbed at how tight her sheath was.

Fucking hell, she was utterly perfect, fitting him like a glove as her body started to rock.

He didn’t move. Instead, he watched where they were joined as her red, sore p*ssy took him. She was swollen from his c*ck, and yet she had yet to complain to him about it or mention it. And he’d abused it; he’d taken her hard and dominated her for what seemed like endless hours. Time held no meaning as he’d given in to the pleasure her body gave him.

“Move,” she growled as her fingers slid between their bodies and she worked her cl*toris in a circle. He grinned roguishly, pushing her hand away, only to watch it come back to work the same pattern against her swollen flesh. He pulled back, withdrawing from her p*ssy as he turned her over, spreading her legs wide as he pushed her head against the pillows.