63

“Are you happy with the fact that you disturbed me from my bath?” he smiled and turned to faced her.

"I think yes, after seeing you touching yourself." She raised her left eyebrow trying to hide the shame in her eyes.

“I thought you would join me.” She took a step back when she clearly noticed him advancing on her.

“I almost did, but your body and beauty overwhelmed me.” he answered.

“If you want to see me naked, why don't you asked for it and instead of peeking.”    

“What’s that supposed to mean? You want to let me see you naked?” he asked. Another step taken and another step back. He knew in a few more steps her back would hit the wall. She would have nowhere else to go, and she would be all his.

She was only wrap with her satin robe.

“You’re a sexy woman, Victoria. You’re smart and beautiful.”

“But I can't act the way other woman should.”

“Yes I know,” he said. She took another step back, and then her back hit the wall. He smiled as he made the last step closing all the distance between them.

“That doesn’t change what I feel for you,” he said.

“You are still the mate that I will crave each day.”

She gulped her own saliva.

“I will forever protect you and won't let them put a finger on you.” 

“Really?” She knew he would. Now she's trying to cook up a plan to try to get him admit the man he was. The plan worked better than she thought possible.

“Yes I will, little mate.”

Lukas stroked her raven hair. “Everyone should know who you belong to, Victoria.”

“For what?” He caressed her cheek enjoying the smoothness of her skin against his knuckles.

“Because... I don’t like sharing you. And you don’t have a choice but to accept it.”

"So you're going to trapped me in this room forever?"

“Yes, I would if I need to because I don’t want you alone with another man again.”

“Lukas, you can’t control the people I work with or the place that I want to go.” She held onto his hands where they cupped her cheeks.

He tilted her head back to gaze into her gray eyes. “You never have to go to work again or think about anything. You are my queen and you should be treated like one.” Lukas knew she wouldn’t take the offer. Victoria wasn’t made to be a kept woman.

“I can’t do that. I like working, and there will come a point where I’ll want to have freedom.” She moaned as he stroked the back of her neck. He needed to touch naked flesh. Lukas found her robe, untying it then eased it down. He touched her back making both of them moan.

“I can’t think when you do that.”    

“Then don’t think.” He eased the robe off her shoulder and his eyes followed the robe down until it lay on the floor. Kneeling in front of her, he gazed up at her body. She barefooted yet, she's sexy as hell, and he’d rather have her legs wrapped around his waist instead of letting her stand in front of him, dripping in arousal.

He ran his hands up her legs to feel her smooth ivory skin. Slowly, he rain kisses on her bare abdomen. The musky scent of her arousal teased his nostrils. The need to taste her consumed him. He picked up one leg placing it on his knee. She was partially open to him, her pub*c hair outlining her pussy lips. He saw her cream coating her lips.