61

Lukas moved her hair off her shoulder, and his fingers grazed over her mating mark. 

“I want you inside me again. I can't get enough Lukas, Why am I feeling this way?” All the time she was away from him, she wanted to be with him. She missed him. “I don’t want to be apart from you, Lukas.”

“We won’t. I’ll follow you to the ends of the earth.”

She was scared and terrified of what would happen if she let the darkness and doubts to rule inside. The only way to make sure that didn’t happen was to fight it, and fight it she would. 

His fingers moved to her tits, and he stroked over each nipple, before sliding down. Her body woke to his touch. Her pussy was already soaking wet for him, and she wanted more. “You’re so wet for me, Victoria. Always so wet.”

He slid his fingers deep inside her pussy, moving in and out. His thumb pressed to her clit, stroking from side to side. 

Biting her lip, she tried to contain the moan. 

“No.” He stopped stroking her. “I want to hear your screams, Victoria. I want to know how much you’re enjoying this. My name on your lips, your begging, give it all to me.”

“Please, Lukas, I need you to touch me.”

“You’re getting my hands. Tell me what more do you want.”

“Your cock, all of you. I want you deep inside me.”

He claimed her lips again, sliding his tongue along her bottom lip before moving into her mouth. She touched her tongue with his, tasting him. 

Her fear started to diminish as he touched her. 

Lukas calmed her in ways no one ever had before. She loved him, he was her mate, and the more time she spent with him, the more she believed in the bond that bound them together. 

He pulled his cock away from her pussy.

“I like how naked you are for me to touch.” He groaned, then leaned down, taking her nipple into his mouth. She arched up, loving his touch, and craving more of him. 

He kissed down her body, his lips touching her stomach, then going down until he was between her thighs. Lukas spread her legs open, and she stared down, watching as he held the lips of her sex apart. He slid his tongue across her clit, moving down to fuck it inside her pussy. 

She screamed his name. He flicked her cl*t repeatedly. Then down he went, going inside her, tongue-fucking her. 

He fucked inside her, over and over again heightening her desire. She couldn’t help but watch as he teased her pussy. He sucked the bud between his teeth, biting down, and creating an even deeper pleasure.

“Yes, please, fuck me, Lukas,” she said. 

Victoria wasn’t above begging him for sex. She wanted him badly. 

“You’re going to come all over my face first, baby, and then I’ll fuck you again, and you’re not going to stop me.”

He bit down on her cl*t, sucking the bud deeper.

The pleasure and pain were equal, and even as she wanted to push him away, she didn’t want him to stop. 

“Yes, yes, yes, so good.”

Collapsing to the bed, she thrust her pussy against his mouth, wanting what only he could give her.