52

Lukas felt the change within her by just looking at her lilac eyes. Victoria opened her lips taking him deep into her mouth. His hardness made her mouth taste heaven.

Once again, he could sense his wolf

close to the surface, and he can feel his wolf’s desire to please his mate. He knew Victoria is safe with his beast because the wolf was not going to try to get out providing harm to his mate.

His wolf was aware that finally his female is with him and he was sated. And in return, Lukas would do anything to sate Victoria's craving and protect her with all his life.

What he found in the investigation room worried him. A killer that might be close to him was killing women, promising to do the same to his mate.

And he will make sure it won't happen again especially to his mate, he will protect Victoria with all his power, because his mate is only his and no one could take her away or hurt her with him being around.

He’d talked to his court this morning after letting Victoria sleep, he wanted to observed them to find out who among them are the traitors but he found nothing because just like him they we're all stunned.

Yet, they all agreed to increase the search for that bastard. There was no way Lukas was giving up.

Lukas could not leave his people in the hands of some unknown lunatics.

The very thought of his mate or his people in pain sent the lust away.

Forcing the memories of what he’d seen to the back of his mind, Lukas brought himself back to the present. Victoria's mouth was doing wicked things to his c*ck, and as he inhaled her fragrance his c*ck thickened once again.

One of his hands was holding him up so he wouldn’t crush her while the other was teasing her ass. He wasn’t going to get rid of her or let her slip away. Her life was his, and he wasn’t going to give up a single day with her.

His beta is now talking with some other Lords who would help Lukas deal with their enemies.

Krid had agreed to allow him this time with Victoria while he took over gathering more information. It was a joint effort between both his beta and Edward, as well as a couple more who wanted to know more about the disappearance of those women in his kingdom.

After Lukas explained everything to the court, they all understood now, how important unity is.

If he didn’t feel the urge to claim his mate and checked if she’s okay, he won't leave his beta.

Lukas knew her life was in danger and he won't give his enemy a chance to take her away because Lukas would never let her go. He was mated to someone who was destined to him and he won't ask for more.

Adding a second finger into her ass, he worked her with the slick juices of her release.