Chapter 3

I don’t like such a young Fu Chengyue standing on the podium of the school’s lecture hall again after eight years. Come on next year.

    The more Fu Cheng always felt that he was quite young, and seeing the young faces under the seat again, he felt that he was suddenly old.

    Shen Yuyuan sat at the back of the lecture hall, propped his chin and looked at someone on the stage in full swing, and touched the glands with his fingers unconsciously. The glands were a little hot. It counted as a day, as if the estrus period was approaching.

    Shen Yuyuan watched the people in front listening to Fu Cheng's speech, stood up and walked away quietly. As soon as the door was opened, the cool breeze touched his face, and the soft hair on his forehead was blown. Shen Yuyuan's eyelashes quivered slightly, and it was better outside. what!

.Gu Jiachen stood by and listened to Fu Cheng's more and more boring manuscripts. With sharp eyes he saw a student going out at the back door. When he saw what it looked like, his eyes lit up.

    As Fu Cheng talked, he saw Gu Jiachen winking at himself frequently. After so many years of friendship, doesn't Fu Chengyue still know Gu Jiachen's? Immediately put down the manuscript, start the unwritten speech, and conclude with a sentence.

    "If you have goals and ideals, then strive for this dream, at least, for the people you like."

    Fu Cheng Yue completely ignored how much reaction he had after saying this, and he opened the door and went out. Gu Jiachen stopped talking, and followed Fu Cheng more and more.

    "What's the matter? Just winked at me." Fu Chengyue thought something major had happened, and was anxious to leave.

."I just saw a little beauty go, and my innocence with that face and figure." After Gu Jiachen came out, I looked everywhere for the little beauty I had just seen at the back door of the lecture hall.

    Fu Cheng chuckled his lips and laughed and kicked Gu Jiachen's ass. Gu Jiachen almost fell to the ground. A footprint immediately appeared on his black suit.

    "Gu Jiachen, if you are sick, you can see for yourself how old you are. You are twenty-six years old. You still look at high school students and perverted." Fu Cheng yelled, why would he be friends with such a person.

    "I'm sick? Don't you, don't you know how fragrant a child of this age is, and you will be able to get rid of it when you talk about love. That little beauty just went out, I promise to have a relationship with him. If you don’t understand, you should try."

.Gu Jiachen patted clothes with a look of rich experience. Fu Chengyue has never tried it. He has never tried that kind of fun. If he tried it, he would definitely be addicted.

    "Is it that mature omega can't give you stimulation? It's not good to find this kind of green, I don't have such a heavy taste, I will never find such a small one."

    Fu Cheng said more affirmatively, almost swearing, he is not so perverted, he likes a little kid who is eight or nine years younger than himself.

    "Really? Don't slap your face in the future." Gu Jiachen doesn't believe that some people don't like this kind of tune. He just hasn't tried it, and will get used to it in the future.

    The more Fu Cheng smiled, the more serious he was, and there was no one beside him, and the more Fu Cheng seemed to be a different person, it was really the style of the young master in Beijing.

.As soon as the two turned around, they saw the little beauties who had just been talking about Gu Jiachen for a long time in the back. Shen Yuyuan looked at them with a sullen face and an upset face. That face was upset, and it was another kind of beauty.

    "It's so pretty when I'm not happy, I need a contact method." Gu Jiachen said that he was about to pass, and Fu Cheng grabbed him more.

    Fu Cheng had to say that the first time he saw Shen Yuyuan was amazing, he had never thought that he would see such an omega, looks and body are one thing, but his temperament is another. He wears a school uniform. The pure air of youth, but those eyes are fascinating when they look at people, and they see through people's desires.

    He didn't expect that the children he had seen a few years ago had grown into this way....Fu Cheng Yue suddenly became a bit poor in words, and couldn't find the words to describe Shen Yuyuan.

    "What's wrong?".Gu Jiachen didn't understand why Fu Chengyue was holding him, and looked at Fu Chengyue suspiciously.

    Shen Yuyuan didn't like someone discussing himself like this. The last person who discussed himself like this was not in school for a long time. As soon as Shen Yuyuan wanted to take a step forward, he saw the school leader come out to find someone, so he could only give up, turn around and leave.

    "Eh! I'm gone!" Gu Jiachen watched Shen Yuyuan leave before his eyes, and looked at Fu Chengyue in disbelief. Such a good-looking person just let go.

    "Grandpa Shen's grandson, Shen from the military district compound, I saw it once a few years ago, and I almost forgot it." The more Fu Cheng finished speaking, Gu Jiachen stopped speaking, looking at Shen Yuyuan's back and sighed suddenly. I dare not touch it.

.Shen Yuyuan kicked the stone under his foot, with arrogant eyebrows, and the corners of his mouth tightly taut. If someone had just arrived, he would definitely show them a little bit of color. Such an alpha is really annoying, he absolutely Never match such an alpha as a future partner