Chapter 86

"Have you brought all the admission tickets? Where are your ID cards? Did you bring them all?" Xiao Dad Shen woke up Shen Yuyuan early in the morning and began to ask if he had brought his things.

    "Take them all, don't worry, Dad." Shen Yuyuan felt that he was not nervous at all. He sat on the sofa and yawned, and watched that Dad Shen was busy all the time. Dad Shen felt that he was more nervous than Shen Yuyuan. NS.

    "That won't work. Check again. If you forget to bring it back, you will be late." Xiao Dad Shen has not sat down. He is worried and can't rest assured. You must be ready for such an exam. In case something went wrong.

.Shen Yuyuan and Dad Shen were sitting next to him watching Dad Shen clean up. Dad Shen was also ordered to take two days off, so Dad Shen must send Shen Yuyuan to take an exam before going to work. Dad Shen decided to sit in the car and wait. Shen Yuyuan, almost finished one subject, so he went to the school gate to pick up Shen Yuyuan.

    "Don't panic, Dad, it's not busy. It's all past seven o'clock. You can tidy up for a while." Shen Yuyuan looked calm, eating the steamed dumplings steamed by the nanny, and was still making porridge.

    "You little conscience, I'm all thinking about you, you actually said that." Xiao Dad poked Shen Yuyuan's head, this little thing eats deliciously, and just sits by and watched. He got it.

    "I don't have one, don't I think it's more at ease for my little dad to come to me.".Shen Yuyuan was vaguely speaking while eating, and that cute and well-behaved manner made Dad Shen reluctant to scold him, and his omega was reluctant to scold him. Dad Shen couldn't wait to pamper him in the palm of his hand.

    "It's alright, let's eat, look like you, if there is something forgotten by then, I'll see what you do." Xiao Dad Shen also sat down to eat, it was as if he was in the college entrance examination, obviously this It's none of his business.

    The sooner Fu Cheng waited outside, and he waited for them to send Shen Yuyuan away. Then he would just follow Shen Yuyuan and the others. Since he can't send it in person, let's just follow the master.

    The little assistant was sleeping soundly in front of him. He didn’t wake up so early for the college entrance examination. The little assistant took care of the college entrance examination and cleaned it up slowly. Don't wait, the team doesn't have to line up.

.As a result, I didn’t expect to send someone to the college entrance examination now. It was my boss’s omega. The little assistant had never thought of it. The first time he sent someone to the college entrance examination, it was the boss’s boyfriend. Although the little assistant complained, he really felt It's good to work with Fu Chengyue.

    Working here at Fu Chengyue, the salary is high, the bonuses are high, and the rest time is many. Although he is often called over, it is really good. Moreover, Fu Chengyue’s treatment is good. He often invites them to dinner, and he never Scolding the assistant and the secretary was a job he couldn't even think of before. This job was good at other times except for being often enslaved by Fu Chengyue.

    "Don't sleep, come, come out." Fu Cheng awoke the little assistant more and more, making him ready at any time.

.Dad Shen didn't think much about seeing a car parked on the side of the road. He couldn't recognize Fu Chengyue's car, but Fu Chengyue's car, Shen Yuyuan, had been in many times. Shen Yuyuan recognized it as Fu Cheng at a glance. Yue's car, his eyes brightened after rubbing, and he looked at Fu Chengyue's car through the window.

    Fu Cheng opened a little car window and smiled at Shen Yuyuan, when neither of them saw Xiao Dad.

    "Let's go, Xiao Yuyuan fasten your seat belt." Xiao Dad Shen reminded Shen Yuyuan.