Chapter 46

But such a joyful life is not long at all. On Monday, Shen Yuyuan will go to school and continue to live in school. If Fu Chengyue is alone again.

    When Fu Cheng went to the company, he was still unhappy because Shen Yuyuan had gone to school. It didn't take long for him to be sad. Gu Jiachen told Fu Chengyue that his school organized an autumn outing and asked Fu Chengyue if he wanted to join in the fun.

    "You want to go by yourself, want to find your Yin Yan." Fu Chengyue still doesn't know Gu Jiachen. Gu Jiachen's intention is not to drink!

    "You just say whether you want to go, as if you don't want to see your little taro ball." Gu Jiachen didn't believe that Fu Chengyue didn't want to see Shen Yuyuan. That guy might even think about Shen Yuyuan more than he thought Yin Yan. .

    "I didn't want to see, you ask them where Qiuyou is going.".The more Fu Cheng thought about it, if they went to a place with more people, the more Fu Cheng would go to Shen Yuyuan quietly, and if they went to sketch or park, he would forget it.

    "You can just invest, wherever you want to go." Gu Jiachen just said casually, unexpectedly Fu Chengyue was quiet for a moment.

    "You can think of this." Fu Cheng Yue felt that it was a good idea. Ask Yuanyuan where he wants to go with this idea.

    "No, you really want to invest some money in it! Hey hey hey, just hang up the phone for me?" Gu Jiachen also wanted Fu Cheng to stop spending the wronged money.

    Fu Chengyue called Shen Yuyuan and took advantage of Shen Yuyuan's lunch break. When Shen Yuyuan picked up the phone and asked him, "Little Yuyuan, where do you want to go for Qiuyou?"

    "Why ask this? Go wherever the school decides to go! ."Shen Yuyuan didn't think about this problem. In fact, he didn't really want to go. Autumn Tour is nothing fun, so it's better to read in school.

    "I want to ask you, don't you want to go?" Fu Chengyue and Shen Yuyuan's voice is completely different from Gu Jiachen's. This is the attitude towards the young and the daughter-in-law.

    "I don't know, I feel, it seems that there is no place to go to play, I should be able to do it, see the school arrangements." Shen Yuyuan himself did not think for a while, he has never participated in such an event, in this respect is completely blank.

    "Want to go to the amusement park or to the aquarium museum." Fu Cheng thought more and more. These are the places where children of their age can go.

    "Playground, there is still a place to play." Shen Yuyuan is not that literary, go to museums and aquariums.

    "good.".Fu Chengyue and Shen Yuyuan talked for a while, called the principal, discussed it, and stated that they would donate money. The principal directly agreed to Fu Chengyue's suggestion.

    Originally, the school planned to go to the museum in the next city. There are many things in it that are worth learning for them. As a result, Fu Chengyue had no choice but to change his mind.

    Old Zhou happily walked into the classroom, and the classmates knew it, maybe there was some good news.

    "Classmates and classmates, good news, good news." Lao Zhou usually said that, indicating that there is really good news.

    "What's the matter?" The classmates asked cooperatively. They knew that even if they didn't ask, Lao Zhou couldn't help but not say it.

."The place for this autumn tour has been determined. It is Happy Valley. You can prepare for it. It will be arranged next Friday. After returning from the playground, everyone can go home by themselves."