Chapter 15

I won’t be able to control the pheromone. Shen Yuyuan was silly for a few seconds, then immediately withdrew his hand, the palm of his hand seemed to be hot, and his fingers were quietly clenched.

    Shen Yuyuan retracted his hand, and the more he met Fu Cheng, the more Fu Cheng didn't close his eyes and kept his eyes open, he knew that Shen Yuyuan's personality would definitely take his hand away.

    The more Fu Cheng looked down at Shen Yuyuan's eyebrows, such squiggly eyes, but their eyes were not clean, like a lost deer, obediently, stumbled into his trap, his lips pursed uneasy, as long as The more Fu Cheng bends, he can kiss him.

    "Well, I don't like pink. The room is arranged by my sister." Shen Yuyuan avoided Fu Chengyue's sight and didn't dare to keep watching.

    "Well, then I don't like it.".The more Fu Cheng seemed to indulge a coquettish child, even his eyes were gentle, watching the child mess around.

    "I mean it!" Shen Yuyuan stomped anxiously, trying to prove that he was telling the truth. He really didn't like pink. The room was really arranged by her sister.

    "I see, it's true." Fu Chengyue didn't say it was fake, he was very cooperative and said to Shen Yuyuan, why don't you believe him.

    Shen Yuyuan shut up and said nothing. The more Fu Cheng deliberately, he deliberately made a coaxing look to make him think that the more Fu Cheng didn't believe that he was telling the truth, he would refute it.

    "Make up the lesson, you first make a set of papers and I'll see where I don’t understand." Fu Chengyue came here prepared, he specifically asked his second uncle for a set of math papers, read the papers in advance, and finished them fully. Prepare.

.Fu Chengyue gave Shen Yuyuan a set of papers. Shen Yuyuan took a look and felt that his head started to hurt. Mathematics was really too difficult for him, but Fu Chengyue was beside him. .

    Shen Yuyuan took the paper calmly, walked over to sit down at the desk, and reminded Fu Chengyue: "You are not allowed to read it, it will disrupt my thinking, you can just do your thing."

    "Okay." The more Fu Cheng nodded, Shen Yuyuan wouldn't let him look at him. The more Fu Cheng stared at Shen Yuyuan, the omega in front of him was really small.

    The arrogance of the eyebrows always makes people feel that he is not so easy to approach, because of his personality, Shen Yuyuan really drove away a lot of people, and duplicity, every time he started off the people who wanted to find him as friends.

.Fu Cheng felt that if Shen Yuyuan had a more obedient mouth, a softer personality, and a softer eyebrows, maybe a lot of people would be willing to play with him. In that way, it is not called Shen Yuyuan.

    Shen Yuyuan really doesn’t know one question. In fact, he can. It will be the first multiple choice, and the others won’t. There is no way that Shen Yuyuan can only be blind, but for mathematics, you can’t just fill multiple choice questions. , Write a solution elsewhere, it is blank.

    Shen Yuyuan procrastinated for an hour and was almost falling asleep. He couldn't do it or he couldn't do it. Shen Yuyuan put down his pen, looking at the blank paper, blushing, and handed it to Fu Chengyue with embarrassment.

    "It doesn't matter if you can't do it, I can teach you.".Fu Chengyue is very patient now, he has just noticed that there are many things Shen Yuyuan doesn’t know. About fifteen minutes after getting the paper, Shen Yuyuan’s pen won’t move. The more Fu Cheng knows, Shen Yuyuan There should not be many.

    Sure enough, getting the paper really lived up to what Fu Chengyue thought. This is simply terrible. The twelve multiple-choice questions are three correct, and the fill-in-the-blank questions are all wrong. The big questions are all blank except for a solution.

    "Kid, don't you know? Why didn't you write?" Fu Cheng turned his head to look at Shen Yuyuan, his tone was ridiculous, and he couldn't help laughing.

    "I will! Don't you write everything that will." Shen Yuyuan's ears were red and blushing. He had known that he would not boast about going to Haikou, and now he has to bite the bullet to refute.

    "This will be so much.".It was the first time that Fu Chengyue saw such bad mathematics. He could only test 15 points in mathematics. This was something that Fu Chengyue didn't expect. Fu Chengyue thought that Shen Yuyuan just could not pass, but he scored seven to eighty points. It's still possible, but I didn't expect it to be like this.

    The more Fu Cheng picked up the pen and just wanted to tell Shen Yuyuan, suddenly remembering something, his little finger hooked Shen Yuyuan's finger on the table. Shen Yuyuan seemed to be electrocuted and took away his hand in an instant.

    "Little taro ball, I will make up for you and help you make up the maths. Will you pay me?" Fu Chengyue looked at Shen Yuyuan's eyes, as if he could see through Shen Yuyuan's thoughts. In front of Fu Chengyue, Shen Yuyuan Can't hide it at all.

    "I, my sister will give you money." After Shen Yuyuan said that he wanted to bite off his tongue, the more Fu Cheng didn't look like a person lacking money, he still wanted to give him money.

."I'm not short of money. The least valuable thing in the world is money. I can have it if I want it. So this reward is not enough!" Step by step, the fox walked into the trap under his own cloth.

    "Then, what do you want." Shen Yuyuan and Fu Cheng Yue couldn't explain clearly, and they kept stammering.

    "I'll help you make up to pass the maths first, and you promised me two conditions." Fu Chengyue is not the one who can make him lose money, he will make himself pay back and make more profits.

    "What are the conditions?" Shen Yuyuan was curious, what would Fu Cheng want him for more?

    "It's not there yet. The conditions are stated and you will have to wait for you to complete it. It is not there yet, wait a minute.".Fu Chengyue actually had the answer in his mind, but it was still not working. Fu Chengyue was a person who knew exactly what he wanted. He still couldn't determine his own thoughts, so wait.

    "Okay." Shen Yuyuan nodded, isn't it just two conditions? He can do it casually, let alone two conditions, that's all four or five.

    Fu Cheng took up his pen and taught Shen Yuyuan the simplest method one by one, step by step, trying to make Shen Yuyuan understand as much as possible. After all, the foundation was too poor.

    Shen Yuyuan was looking at the question at first, but then he didn’t know when his eyes came to Fu Chengyue’s hand. Fu Chengyue’s fingers were distinct, slender and strong, and the blood vessels on the back of his hand were clearly visible, which made people unable to remove their eyes. .

.Shen Yuyuan raised his eyes slightly and saw Fu Chengyue's lips. Fu Chengyue's lips were very thin and moist. The tip of his tongue would be exposed when he spoke, and his Adam's apple slid up and down.

    The air suddenly filled with the smell of peach soda, sweet and punchy, like a dodder, slowly entangled Fu Chengyue, like dependence, more like courtship.

    "Small taro balls, collect the pheromone, I am an alpha, and I can't control it."
.