Chapter 16

I am not only interested in Young Master Shen. The more Fu Cheng raised his eyes to look at Shen Yuyuan, who was unconscious, the kid next to him had no idea that his pheromone ran out.

    Perhaps it was because of his young age. The first estrus period was less than a year ago. Shen Yuyuan had no idea how to control pheromone or how to manage it freely. He didn't even know that the pheromone came out.

    The moment Shen Yuyuan stupidly touched his glands was a bit silly, he didn't know that his pheromone ran out, and even after Fu Chengyue told him, Shen Yuyuan had not taken the pheromone back.

    "Did you deliberately, eh?" Fu Chengyue gritted his teeth when he said this, he didn't know that Shen Yuyuan's pheromone could hook him to this level.

    "No, it's not.".Shen Yuyuan was a little stupid, even the usual publicity was gone, and this time he did not refute Fu Chengyue, but just stared at him blankly.

    The more Fu Cheng stretched out his hand and gently pressed Shen Yuyuan's glands, he slowly approached Shen Yuyuan, almost embracing him.

    "Good taro balls, put away the pheromone." Fu Chengyue stroked Shen Yuyuan's glands with his fingers, and taught him how to put away the pheromone.

    Not only did Shen Yuyuan's pheromone fail to converge, but on the contrary, there were more. He had been pestering Fu Chengyue, and Fu Cheng was hooked up to give a response, and the fragrant and lustful pheromone entangled Shen Yuyuan.

    Shen Yuyuan immediately opened Fu Chengyue's hand and stood up, turned and ran into the bathroom and closed the door. In the enclosed space, Shen Yuyuan smelled the smell of his own pheromone, which was very strong, the same as when he was in estrus.

.But it is impossible. How long has passed since the last estrus period, it is impossible to come now.

    Fu Cheng rubbed his forehead, didn't this come to make up the lesson? Why did the atmosphere change suddenly, and the children might have to be awkward to death later.

    "Do you want me to help you get the odor blocker?" Fu Cheng tapped on the bathroom door lightly, and there was a low voice in response, and then he asked.

    Fu Chengyue took the odor blocker on the bedside table and handed it to the children inside. Shen Yuyuan accidentally touched Fu Chengyue's hand when he took the odor blocker, as if he had been scalded, and took the odor blocker back quickly. Does not work.

    Shen Yuyuan walked over like a bathroom, but didn't dare to go out, how embarrassing it was just now! Why is he unable to control the pheromone in front of Fu Chengyue? This pheromone is almost equal to the previous estrus period.

.It took more than ten minutes for Shen Yuyuan to come out of the bathroom, pretending that nothing happened, and sitting next to Fu Chengyue. This time it would definitely not be the same.

    Shen Yuyuan focused all his attention on the questions Fu Chengyue talked about. Fu Chengyue's words were very easy to understand. After breaking down every little point, Shen Yuyuan suddenly found that mathematics is not difficult. Fu Chengyue He returned as soon as he said, and he could connect with Fu Chengyue a few words.

    "Okay, come here today. Do you want to go to dinner?" Fu Cheng glanced at his watch and found that it was already twelve o'clock and it was time for lunch.

    "I don't want to, I'm not hungry." As soon as Shen Yuyuan finished speaking, his stomach betrayed him, and he groaned twice. Shen Yuyuan's face blushed and he saw Fu Cheng's smile.

    "Let's go, I'll treat you.".The more Fu Cheng picked up his jacket, Yu Guang saw the little tail behind him following him.

    Fu Cheng drove Shen Yuyuan out to eat, but he received a call from Gu Jiachen, saying that it was friends who had a meal together and asked Fu Cheng Yue if he wanted to go there.

    "Do you want to go?" Fu Chengyue solicited Shen Yuyuan's opinion, after all, he is not alone now.

    "Whatever I want! Your car is up to you." Shen Yuyuan didn't think it mattered. He was just a good cook, and he could eat anywhere.

    The more Fu Cheng took Shen Yuyuan to the private room where Gu Jiachen was in for dinner, he opened the door and the table was almost full. When Gu Jiachen saw Fu Chengyue coming in, his eyes were bright. When he saw Shen Yuyuan, his brain crashed. No Yes, did these two people get involved in such a quick time?

    "Do you mind if I bring someone?".Gentleman Fu Chengyue helped Shen Yuyuan to open the chair and let him sit down, raised his eyebrows at Gu Jiachen, his eyes hinted that he should not talk nonsense.

    Gu Jiachen just wanted to make a fuss, but Fu Chengyue's eyes made him afraid to speak. After Fu Cheng sat next to him, Gu Jiachen started drinking and biting his ears.

    "No, you're really here! You won't really be with this kid, are you?" Gu Jiachen said, it was just for fun. He didn't even want to touch the young master of the Shen family. It was the Shen family. Eyeballs.

    "Not together, but I am a little interested." The more Fu Cheng admitted that he was interested in Shen Yuyuan, no one could resist Shen Yuyuan. The same is true for him. Probably not just a little interested, maybe even more. More.

    "Don't play big, if you want to play, don't choose this young master.".Gu Jiachen also knows the truth. Although he loves to play, it does not mean that there is no scale.

    "I know, when did you see me playing." Fu Chengyue is not such a casual person. If he really likes it, he will come seriously.

    Shen Yuyuan didn't care what the two people said. He was already hungry and had been eating food quietly, but several people nearby had noticed that Shen Yuyuan had been amazed as soon as Shen Yuyuan came in.

    Almost all of this table is alpha, there is only one beta, and now an omega is here, if he hadn't brought it by Fu Chengyue, maybe he would have all started.

    "Who is there still?" Fu Chengyue found that there was a place next to Gu Jiachen. Generally, when Gu Jiachen and others arrived, they would remove the extra place for me. If they didn't, it meant that someone hadn't come.

    "Xiao Boring! .Didn't he come back from abroad some time ago? His shop was busy and there was no time to gather, and he finally had time to come over today. "

    Just after Gu Jiachen finished speaking, the door to the private room was opened again. Shen Yuyuan subconsciously raised his head and glanced up and was attracted. A gentle omega walked in, with a smile on his mouth, gentle and humble, but between his brows. The style of circulation makes you unable to remove your eyes, and there is an indescribable charm between gestures.

    "Ling Zi, come and sit here." Gu Jiachen waved to him, and the gentleman who had just learned Fu Chengyue pulled a chair away for Xiao Boring.

    "Oh, what's wrong with this mouth? It seems to have been stealing fish from the outside! Who is so courageous?" Gu Jiachen saw Xiao Boring's lips at a glance. They were red and swollen and beautiful, and they were obviously moisturized.

    "It's a puppy." .Xiao Boring smiled, smiling softly. Just looking at it, he felt that he wanted to be close. Perhaps Shen Yuyuan's gaze was too obvious, and Xiao Boring noticed that a child had been staring at him