Chapter 81

"I'll be here tomorrow, I'll ask for a leave." When Yin Yan spoke, his eyes never left Gu Jiachen, and his eyes were full of distress.

    Gu Jiachen was also looking at Yin Yan, his endless miss seemed to lighten a little at this moment, and finally saw Yin Yan, finally reconciled with him, and talked again.

    "You go first." Yin Yan knew that it would be best for Fu Cheng to take Gu Jiachen away. He didn't have the resources to save Gu Jiachen, and he didn't have the money to take Gu Jiachen to a doctor. Under the current circumstances, the better Fu Cheng was. s Choice.

    "I'll take him for an examination first." Fu Chengyue smiled at Shen Yuyuan, calmingly, and told Shen Yuyuan not to worry.

    Yin Yan stood at the door and watched Fu Cheng drove away. He turned around and prepared to go back to the bedroom. Gu Jiaqi stood behind him and didn’t move. When Yin Yan passed by Gu Jiaqi, he obviously thought not to talk to him, but Found that I couldn't help it.

."Is Mr. Gu taking care of his brother like this? It seems to be my illusion. I thought you could take good care of Gu Jiachen. I thought you would protect him. It doesn't seem to be the case. Your elder brother is useless, so he came to cry afterwards. I’m late. Now maybe your Gu family is looking for Gu Jiachen everywhere. You want to know where he is. Tell them where Gu Jiachen is, it's up to you."

    Yin Yan rarely said such things. He was always indifferent in front of others. It seemed that many things could not attract his attention, and he rarely said so much. But when Yin Yan saw Gu Jiachen like that, he couldn't bear it. NS.

    "Taro balls, here we go.Yin Yan pulled Shen Yuyuan over and took him back to the dormitory. In front of such a person, there was no need to say anything, it would be a waste to say too much.

    Gu Jiaqi stood there for a long time and didn't move. He didn't know or why it was like this. He thought that no matter how ruthless the Gu family was, he wouldn't be so hard on his heart, so he injected Gu Jiachen with a forbidden drug.

    Gu Jiaqi really didn't expect that, he thought about putting Gu Jiachen in Gu's house for a while, and when he was ready, he would pick up Gu Jiachen's.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Gu Jiaqi repeatedly said I'm sorry, he really didn't want Gu Jiachen to be hurt a little bit. Gu Jiaqi, an alpha who has received so much harsh training, also blushed at this moment.

.Fu Chengyue took Gu Jiachen directly to a private hospital. This hospital was opened by people who Fu Cheng knew better. Fu Cheng felt more relieved, and the confidentiality here was very good, and he would not tell any patient information. And the patient’s news is not shared, only his doctor knows it, so it’s best to come here.

    The more Fu Cheng came, he called his friend, and the people in this hospital have worked with him for many years. Fu Chengyue helped him when he started his business. The relationship between the two of them was not like Gu Jiachen's growing up together since childhood. Big, but they have supported each other.

    "Yang Mingzhi, I need you to give me the best one, no, not one, as much as you want, the most authoritative expert in glands."

    Fu Cheng Yue first let Gu Jiachen sit down, and he called Yang Mingzhi.

."Oh, Fu Chengyue, why did you think of calling me? Why do you have more authoritative doctors? All of them are in the gland department. What happened to you?"

    Knowing that he was nervous, he thought Fu Chengyue had a problem with his glands.

    "No, it's my brother. He was injected with a forbidden drug, a pheromone release agent, and he has been given a pheromone release agent for a week. Now there are many adverse reactions." Fu Chengyue became a little anxious, especially when he saw Gu Jiachen sitting in a chair. All are in a state of weakness.