Chapter 23

Hooligan, are you awake? Yin Yan has a cold temperament, beautiful features, and even his eyes are thin. If he were not for his height and body, he would definitely think he was an omega.

    "Hey, brother, don't play, we won't have time to wait for Gu Jiachen to come back and get revenge." The man next to him reminded in a low voice, the man remembered that he had done it, Gu Jiachen would definitely get revenge, and if it was true The police came, and they were not easy to explain, they had no choice but to leave.

    Yin Yan stood under the street lamp and looked at Gu Jiachen, as if thinking about something, then turned and left.

    "Hey! If you save me like this, I'm going to leave?" Gu Jiachen rubbed his stomach, and secretly wrote down this to the group of people, and killed them after seeing him.

.Yin Yan didn't even turn his head, and went straight away. Gu Jiachen followed Yin Yan. He felt that he had a brain cramp and was ill. Whatever he did with others, it was as if he had been cursed. He couldn't bear it. Live, want to follow.

    Gu Jiachen had followed Yin Yan for a long time. Yin Yan wanted to get rid of Gu Jiachen, but he didn't expect him to follow him all the time.

    "I've been with you for so long, can't you turn your head around? Can't you talk?" Gu Jiachen felt that he couldn't walk smoothly. He was already drunk and beaten by someone. He walked with him for so long. , This person didn't look back.

    "You are very annoying." Yin Yan turned his head to look at Gu Jiachen, her delicate brows frowned, and he didn't like others sticking to him with himself.

    "Why am I annoying again, what is your name? How old? Why did it appear there today! Is it alpha?.What does pheromone taste like? "Gu Jiachen smiled nonchalantly, and walked towards Yin Yan step by step.

    Yin Yan frowned, but the tips of her ears were red. Asking what the pheromones of omega and alpha are like is like asking him if he wants to open the room for sleep.

    "Don't follow me." Yin Yan backed up a few steps, looked at a taxi coming over, waved to the taxi, and was about to go up when the taxi stopped. She inadvertently looked back at Gu Jiachen, who was sitting on the ground. He hung his head, as if he didn't know the situation.

    "Master, let's go." Yin Yan retracted his gaze and sat in the car. He didn't have the intention to understand others.

    Gu Jiachen was really uncomfortable, his stomach was upset, his body was uncomfortable, he wanted to vomit, and there was still a bloody smell in his mouth. He bit him accidentally and sat on the ground chaotically.

.I don't know how long it took, a black shadow enveloped Gu Jiachen, stretched out and pulled him up and took him away.

    The more Fu Cheng embraced Shen Yuyuan, who had fallen asleep, and returned to the apartment. Normally no one came to Fu Chengyue’s apartment, so there was only one master bedroom in the room. The more Fu Cheng could not help, he could only let Shen Yuyuan sleep. He went to sleep on the sofa.

    The more Fu Cheng washed himself, and then helped Shen Yuyuan. The more he grew up, it was the first time that Fu Cheng took care of a person like this. He brushed his teeth and washed his face, and wiped his feet with a kerchief. The more Fu Cheng stood up and looked at Shen Yuyuan. He was sleeping soundly, and suddenly felt that there was nothing wrong with taking care of Shen Yuyuan, he was very good.

    Shen Yuyuan grabbed the corner of Fu Chengyue's clothes and reliedly moved closer to Fu Cheng. Fu Chengyue's clothes seemed to have the smell of his pheromone.

    "Little taro yuan, let go, otherwise you can only sleep with me tonight.".Fu Cheng didn't want to get up the next morning and be kicked out of bed by Shen Yuyuan.

    Instead of letting go, Shen Yuyuan grasped tighter, and pulled Fu Chengyue hard, rubbing his small face gently against the back of Fu Chengyue's hand, like a little cat.

    "Forget it, I'll lose to you." The more Fu Cheng went to bed, Shen Yuyuan consciously walked towards him, and the smell of sweet peaches filled his breath.

    The more Fu Cheng slept well, I wonder if it was because Shen Yuyuan was sleeping next to him, perhaps because his pheromone was always there, Fu Cheng said more well.

    Shen Yuyuan did the same. Around the tip of his nose was the smell of Fu Chengyue's pheromone, which was full of strong floral scent, and it smelled nice and comfortable after breathing.

.In the morning, Shen Yuyuan woke up first, and touched Fu Chengyue's arms around his waist in a daze. The next moment he reacted, he opened his eyes and almost stretched his legs. When he saw his face, he found that it was Fu Chengyue. , I dared not move immediately.

    The more Fu Cheng who closed his eyes, the sharpness of his body disappeared, and he became very gentle, making people unconsciously want to get closer, as did Shen Yuyuan.

    Shen Yuyuan sniffed, what kind of flower was it? It smells like a rose flower, but it's not like it. The rose flower is not so fragrant, so what is it.

    "Little hooligan, are you awake?" Fu Cheng said suddenly, slowly opened his eyes, and surprised Shen Yuyuan.

    "Why are you awake! I'm not a gangster." Shen Yuyuan thought that Fu Chengyue was still sleeping soundly, but he didn't expect to speak suddenly.

.The more Fu Cheng didn't speak, he looked at Shen Yuyuan with a smile in his eyes, as if he was teasing Shen Yuyuan. Only then did Shen Yuyuan react. The two of them slept on the same bed.

    Shen Yuyuan stepped back abruptly and almost fell to the ground. If it weren't for Fu Cheng Yuet out his hand to hug it, it is estimated that Shen Yuyuan is going to leave now.

    "Don't move, get up quickly, you can see what time it is." The more Fu Cheng sat up, he gave Shen Yuyuan a glance at the time, and Shen Yuyuan immediately got up from the bed. It was almost nine o'clock!

    Fu Cheng was washing in the bathroom, and Shen Yuyuan walked in with a twist, embarrassed in his actions, with a little arrogant expression on his face.

    "Come and wash, toothpaste and toothbrush.The more Fu Cheng sighed, as if taking care of his son, Shen Yuyuan was ready for everything. If he is with Shen Yuyuan, this is not an omega for himself, but a son for himself!

    Shen Yuyuan obediently brushed his teeth and washed his face, and even the bathroom smelled of Fu Chengyue's pheromone. I really want to take a little home!

    "I changed your clothes yesterday. These are my clothes. You will wear them." Fu Chengyue didn't have any clothes like Shen Yuyuan's figure here. They were all his own clothes.

    Shen Yuyuan thought that Fu Chengyue had changed his clothes last night, wouldn't it be because he had finished reading everything, and blushing quietly climbed onto Shen Yuyuan's ears.

    Shen Yuyuan thought of accusing Fu Chengyue, but couldn't say what he said. He obediently changed into Fu Chengyue's clothes. Fu Cheng was much taller than him and his sleeves were longer. Shen Yuyuan could only pull two turns.

."Fu Chengyue, what does your pheromone smell like!" Shen Yuyuan moved his little nose, smelling the pheromone residue on his clothes.

    "Wild Rose brought some cold tea." The sooner Fu Cheng felt that Shen Yuyuan seemed to like his pheromone smell