Chapter 82

"Okay, I will arrange for them to prescribe the medicine first, and then go directly to your home to see a doctor." Yang Mingzhi also knows the peculiarities of the current situation.

    It was past eleven o’clock in the evening when Gu Jiachen left in the car. Gu’s family was crazy looking for people, and they looked for the most likely places. Yinyan school also went, but Gu Jiaqi had his aftermath. I used a little relationship and deleted the records in the school.

    The Gu family finally thought of Fu Chengyue's side. Fu Chengyue saw them calling and threw it directly to the little assistant. The little assistant was called to clean up here in the middle of the night, and Fu Chengyue couldn't do much alone.

    "Fu Chengyue, is Gu Jiachen with you?" The voice over there was questioning Fu Chengyue like a prisoner.

    "Hello sir, I'm Mr. Fu's assistant. Mr. Fu is on a business trip abroad. Now he has something to do. Do you need me to convey it to you?"

.The assistant is already familiar with the business. As long as Fu Cheng doesn't want to answer the phone, the assistant can handle it for him.

    "Fu Cheng is on a business trip? How often did he go?" Gu's father was a little confused. Fu Cheng was on a business trip. Where else could Gu Jiachen go?

    "Mr., we arrived yesterday morning. If we talk about cooperation, we won't be able to come back next week." The assistant's voice was very polite, but his face was already impatient, and his heart was cursing.

    This tone is for anyone to see, thinking that I am so amazing, the cow is over, it really is.

    "Trouble, if Fu Cheng finishes driving, he will let him call me." He spoke in an instructive tone over there.

."Sorry, you need to renew your contract. We, Mr. Fu, are very busy, and you are not qualified to talk to him. You should pay attention to the tone of voice just now. This is not something that a boss can say. Who instructs us? It's not under your hand, it's really, hung up, old stuff."

    Fu Chengyue and Gu Jiachen were stunned by the little assistant's words, and they couldn't turn their eyes when they looked at him.

    "That what, Brother Fu, your assistant is a bit..." Gu Jiachen didn't know what to use to describe it for a while, so it was simply called the old thing.

    This is probably the first time in decades that Gu's father has been so rude to him.

    "Well, I'm spoiled by me. He is like this. Your dad is like someone who owes him. Is it better? Has your strength recovered? The doctor said that you will get some porridge when your strength is restored. I will give you You can make it easy to digest."

.The more Fu Cheng watched Gu Jiachen's complexion after he injected the doctor's medicine, he just couldn't use it for a long time.

    "Thank you, Brother Fu." Gu Jiachen was so concerned by Fu Cheng that he almost couldn't stretch himself. After Fu Chengyue and the assistant walked out of the room, Gu Jiachen exhaled, tears in his eyes.

    It has been a long time since no one cared about him so much. Gu Jiachen had no right to speak over there. When they gave him food, he had to eat it, whether he liked it or not.

    When they couldn't eat anything, they just used it. No matter what, Gu Jiachen's feelings, everyone didn't care.

    Gu Jiachen thought that Gu Jiaqi would come to rescue him. It was the brother he had always loved. The whole family loved Gu Jiaqi the most.

    But a little bit of time passed, Gu Jiachen did not wait for Gu Jiaqi, the more he waited, the more disappointed.

    "Give you processing capital, that's pretty good." .Fu Cheng couldn't help boasting the little assistant who was washing the vegetables as he cooked the porridge.