Chapter 41

Chen Xiaohui was really dizzy with anger. She thought it was just the noise of the alpha in the two classes. Who knew that the alpha was pulled in. What do you think about it?

    The people in Class 5 knew that they were at a loss and didn't say a word. Looking at Shen Yuyuan, he couldn't even say a word.

    "How am I embarrassed to bump into someone, I can't even say an apology?" Yin Yan is usually a talkative person, but now every word is so embarrassing that people can't catch it.

    The alphas from Class 5 glanced at each other, and at the same time walked over to apologize to Shen Yuyuan.

    "sorry."

    The apology was uneven, and the expression on his face was not convinced, as if the apology was made by the five members of the group.

    "Is this an apology? Or is it alpha? Are you not responsible for this? ."Shen Yuyuan laughed, some words for omega are more pungent than alpha.

    When this sentence is said, it is an alpha who can’t hold on to his face, and feel ashamed. They are also proud of their second gender. But in this way, the second gender of alpha seems to have become their shortcoming.

    "It's not everyone who takes on the gender of alpha." Shen Yuyuan actually doesn't like the gender of omega. People in the Shen family say that if Shen Yuyuan is an alpha, he would definitely be much better than Shen Yushu.

    Shen Yuyuan is smart and can endure hardships. He is hardworking and hardworking. He never gives up. Except for mathematics, he does his best to do other things. He was beaten like that when he was learning military physical boxing with Grandpa Shen before, and he never said it. A word of retreat was abruptly persevered.

.Even Shen Yuyuan himself said that if he was an alpha, it would be fine. In that case, he would not be affected by pheromone, and he could do a lot of things better.

    It's not that I hate the second gender of omega, it's just a bit daunting, but it's a pity that he is not an alpha.

    "sorry."

    The people in Class 5 endured the shame and seriously apologized to Shen Yuyuan before it was over. All the good sports meets were postponed. The afternoon sports meets were changed to classes and officially started tomorrow.

    Shen Yuyuan and Yin Yan returned to the classroom. Yin Yan took a few candies in the drawer and gave them to Shen Yuyuan. Yin Yan just thought that Shen Yuyuan must be hurt when he was bruised, and the medicine was also very bitter. It might be better to eat a little sugar. .

    "thanks.".Shen Yuyuan lowered his eyes and looked at the sugar on the table. For the first time, he felt a little wronged. He suddenly missed his father and sister, and also missed Fu Chengyue.

    Fu Chengyue received a call from Shen Yuyuan just after getting off the plane and not getting into the car. Fu Chengyue thought he and Shen Yuyuan had a keen heart. When he just got off the plane and wanted to call Shen Yuyuan, Shen Yuyuan called.

    "Little taro balls, did you miss me? I asked you last time..." Fu Cheng Yue wanted to say, did you think about the question you asked you last time? In the end, I heard two

    Crying.

    Shen Yuyuan's voice was trembling, and he cried and said to Fu Chengyue: "Fu Chengyue, I hurt."

    With this pain, Fu Chengyue's heart was picked up, and it felt like it was not hurting Shen Yuyuan's body. The more Fu Cheng was hurting, the more Fu Cheng could not breathe for a moment.