Chapter 70

On the day of school, Xiao Dad Shen directly gave Fu Chengyue the task of sending Shen Yuyuan to school, and the two of them ran to play. The more Fu Cheng wondered if they had found someone to solve trivial matters for Shen Yuyuan.

    Because Shen Yuyuan was going to live on campus, Fu Chengyue called the assistant to help with things. The assistant carried the heaviest luggage and the quilt. He angrily thought, if it wasn't because Mr. Fu had given too much, He really couldn't move it.

    Fu Chengyue gave Shen Yuyuan a lot of food, for fear that Shen Yuyuan would not have enough to eat at school.

    "Heavy or not, why don't you give me something." Shen Yuyuan stretched out his hand to mention something in Fu Chengyue's hand, the more Fu Cheng didn't give it to him.

    "It's okay." Fu Chengyue was willing to let Shen Yuyuan carry something, and carried it up the stairs by himself.

.The assistant at the back was carrying the suitcase and was constantly complaining about these two, whether it was heavy, it was not heavy, you were not heavy, but I was seriously dead! You two patronize the nausea, have you considered me?

    "I'll help you with that." Shen Yuyuan turned his gaze on the little assistant again, seeing how difficult it was to go to the dormitory with so many mentions.

    "It's okay, don't help me with it." The little assistant immediately carried the suitcase and walked quickly. Where did he dare to ask Shen Yuyuan to help carry the suitcase? He had already collected Fu Chengyue's money and asked Shen Yuyuan to take it. Luggage, it can't be this way.

    Shen Yuyuan didn't know what happened to these two people. Is it so difficult for him to get something? He runs faster than a dog.

.The dormitory Shen Yuyuan lives in is a quadruple room. It’s pretty good in a dormitory like a high school. The space is relatively small. There is a separate bathroom, balcony, desk, wardrobe and everything. The little assistant came in and took a look. This is the same as his university dormitory. Is it extravagant?

    "Do you know how to make the bed?" Shen Yuyuan turned around and asked Fu Chengyue. There was no one in the dormitory yet, so it was quite early.

    "Let me come, you sit by." The more Fu Cheng let Shen Yuyuan sit aside, he went to make the bed for Shen Yuyuan.

    Below each bed is the desk and above is the bed. The more Fu Cheng thought about Shen Yuyuan’s inconvenience, he bought a bed curtain for Shen Yuyuan and thought about everything. He took the secretary’s sister to buy it, the secretary he didn’t expect. Both the sister and the assistant were talking next to each other.

.The more Fu Cheng was making the bed, the little assistant wiped Shen Yuyuan’s desk, chair, and bookcase with a disposable rag. It was the same when he went to college. They were all dirty and couldn’t sit. The little assistant wiped it. It took three times to be relieved.

    "Come here and sit down, do you need me to help you tidy up the closet." The little assistant thought about the money Fu Chengyue gave him. He felt that if he didn't help Shen Yuyuan, he couldn't take it anymore. It was too much. .

    "I don't need this, I'll do it myself." Shen Yuyuan waved his hand and went to pack the clothes by himself. There were some underwear in it, so he was too embarrassed to let the assistant touch it.

    Seeing that he didn't do it anymore, the little assistant went to put away Shen Yuyuan's toiletries, and cleaned the whole dormitory. Shen Yuyuan found that the little assistant was simply a good man who had to live at home.