Chapter 12

How can you tell that I like him? There is something wrong with Shen Yuyuan, and everyone around him has discovered it, not only Shen Yushu, but also Nie Shaoyu in the school, as well as Shen Yuyuan's new deskmate, an alpha.

    The first person to discover something was wrong was Shen Yushu. He asked her about Fu Chengyue intentionally or unintentionally, and asked Shen Yuyuan about what Fu Chengyue was doing. Shen Yuyuan said every time.

    "I didn't inquire about him, I just asked, who wants to inquire about him."

    With that arrogant little expression, his chin was slightly lifted, as if he hadn't specifically asked for it, but the quietly red eartips had already betrayed him.

    And Nie Shaoyu, several times when I came to Shen Yuyuan after class, I saw him searching for Fu Chengyue with his mobile phone, and the name of Fu Chengyue was written in the draft.

    "Yuanyuan, do you like Fu Chengyue!" .After Nie Shaoyu met him several times, he finally couldn't help but ask. From this look, he liked the performance of a person!

    "Who likes him! Which one of your eyes tells you that I like him." Shen Yuyuan put the phone in the drawer, avoiding his eyes, his mouth hard.

    During the time with Shen Yuyuan, Nie Shaoyu has already figured out his character. He is a arrogant young master. He is arrogant and squeamish.

    "Then you don't like him, he is 26 years old, 8 years older than you, and has a rich relationship experience. Omega like you will not have any bones left."

    Nie Shaoyu was serious when she said that, that little face became stern, she felt that Fu Cheng could only admire the kind of like, not the omega's like to alpha.

    "how do you know?".Shen Yuyuan was curious. How did Nie Shaoyu know that Fu Cheng had richer emotional experience, and could you tell it by just looking at it?

    "Look at the face! Does Yuanyuan think that a boy like him has never been in love? You are the first love, you can't like him." Nie Shaoyu firmly believes that a twenty-six-year-old man, with Shen Yuyuan, is not an old cow. Eat tender grass?

    "What is my first love, I am not." Shen Yuyuan would not admit that he was a lover.

    Nie Shaoyu always thought that Shen Yuyuan had never been in a relationship. He was surprised to hear Shen Yuyuan say that he had been in a relationship. How could he have been in a relationship?

    "Isn't Yuanyuan his first love?" Nie Shaoyu couldn't believe it, couldn't believe which alpha saved the galaxy and actually talked with Shen Yuyuan for the first love.

."That's not it." Shen Yuyuan bit his scalp and said, frowning as if he didn't want to continue talking after finishing speaking, which was actually a guilty conscience.

    Shen Yuyuan didn't know why he thought about Fu Chengyue, he wanted to inquire about Fu Chengyue, he wanted to write Fu Chengyue's name, it seemed that he had made it unconsciously.

    The days in school are always boring, but Shen Yuyuan can't listen to the class. Shen Yuyuan's math is seriously skewed, and it's too borderline. It's all chaotic. Only multiple-choice questions can get a little point. Local points are not available.

    So Shen Yuyuan studied liberal arts, but he was unwilling to memorize it, and he didn't want to learn it. Studying is so boring! He didn't want to use his brain.

.For the first opening exam, Shen Yuyuan got a good start. The math multiple-choice questions got two questions right, and the whole paper got ten points. When Shen Yushu came to the parent meeting, his face was dark, and Shen Yuyuan didn't dare to speak. , Wandering aside.