Chapter 77

Shen Yushu hurriedly picked up the clothes Jian Hongxin had thrown on the ground: "What kind of temper are you playing? What omega do I bring? These are Shen Yuyuan's clothes, my brother's!"

    Shen Yushu was so angry that Shen Yuyuan's clothes were littered. The clothes were old and expensive, and they were thrown away.

    "Brother's, then you give it to me." Jian Hongxin heard that Shen Yuyuan's, and immediately asked Shen Yushu to give him the clothes.

    "No, you don't want it if you want it. If you don't give it, it's really annoying." Shen Yushu has never encountered such a difficult person to serve, and Shen Yuyuan has never been so difficult to serve.

    "No, right." Jian Hongxin said, he was about to stand up, and pulled away the covered clothes, so scared that Shen Yushu immediately gave him the clothes on his hands.

.Shen Yushu turned around and waited for Jian Hongxin to change his clothes. Shen Yushu felt that he was really bad for eight lifetimes. How did he meet this person? He really ate her to death.

    "You are so shy, you haven't seen where I am, and you turned around and pretended to be something." Jian Hongxin even complained about Shen Yushu when he changed his clothes.

    Shen Yushu was really speechless. She didn't want to talk. What happened was because she was drunk. Isn't she not drunk now? Keep making mistakes.

    "Okay, stop talking, hurry up and get dressed, ancestor." Shen Yushu really couldn't bear this person making her so much that she couldn't speak.

    "I'm ready, you can turn around." Jian Hongxin sat on the side of the bed, and the pheromone belonging to the omega was still spreading in the room.

.Shen Yushu hurriedly opened the window and sprayed the room with the odor barrier agent. This is really the case. You can see what happened when you look at the room, and her first name as an alpha has been ruined here.

    "Okay, let's talk about it, let's talk about it, don't be responsible." Jian Hongxin waited for Shen Yushu's words, this has been eaten and wiped, and this can't wipe his mouth. I'm leaving.

    "No, how come this is here again? What responsibility do you bear? You are really." The first time Shen Yushu was so overwhelmed by a person, it really made him feel anxious.

    "Why can't you talk about Guo Kai? I just didn't talk about this matter. I'm just going back to the old story." Jian Hongxin was determined that Shen Yushu would not leave him alone, so he dared to do this.

."Fart, you just want to corrupt me, right? I'm really nothing. You will suffer if you choose me." Shen Yushu saw that the path didn't work and changed another path, and suddenly thought she was fine, then. She said that she was not good, so that's all right.

    "Where will I suffer? I am at a disadvantage now, I am an omega, and you are an alpha. Obviously, I suffer a bit more. Yes, it is now advocating second gender equality, but you have to know that the number of omegas is still less than that of alpha. A lot, even if it’s a big deal, I still have to

    profit. "

    With the identity of an omega, Jian Hongxin could eat Shen Yushu to death, making her unable to resist at all.

    "You're stupefied, you're naked, let's talk, what do you want to do." Shen Yushu compromised, but she wanted to see what Jian Hongxin wanted to do and what she wanted.

."Take me home and be responsible to me. If you want to marry me, you can get engaged first. How about?" Jian Hongxin heard that Shen Yushu had compromised and stated his own terms. His terms Very simple.