Chapter 8

The little swan-like young master has passed the estrus period, and Shen Yuyuan's body is a little uncomfortable. When he goes to school in the morning, he is completely awkward, with his hands in his pockets, and no one wants to pay attention to his head down.

    Shen Yuyuan entered the classroom, and the classroom was still discussing Fu Chengyue and Gu Jiachen that day. As soon as Shen Yuyuan sat down, he heard the two people at the front desk discussing Fu Chengyue.

    "Ah! He is so handsome! How could he have such an excellent alpha!"

    "You're so capable at a young age, and it's the best alpha. What do you think of his alpha pheromone?"

    "Who knows, will he have his own omega? His speech that day was so handsome!"

    "It should be. A family like theirs might already have a highly matched omega."

.Shen Yuyuan listened to what they said word by word. The two at the front table were also omega, and the entire science class had only four omega, and the others were alpha and beta.

    "Do you know him well?" Shen Yuyuan was in the first half of this class, and it was the first time he took the initiative to talk to others.

    The two people at the front table turned around and looked at Shen Yuyuan with surprise. Unexpectedly, Shen Yuyuan would take the initiative to talk to the two of them. One was a male omega and the other was a female omega. The girl was the one who asked Shen Yuyuan to hurry down that day.

    "Actually, it's okay. Baidu can find him. He used to belong to this school. There is a host in the post bar that tells him all about his previous deeds. You can check it out."

.The girl plucked up the courage to pass the phone to Shen Yuyuan, watched Shen Yuyuan take the phone, and gently said thank you to her. The girl excitedly squeezed the boy's hand next to her.

    Shen Yuyuan looked at the poster in the post bar and counted the deeds of Fu Chengyue in the three years of school. It could almost be written into a book. He finally understood why these people admired him so much, and omega regarded him as the love of his dreams. A.

    What happened in his high school is the standard campus novel male protagonist. He has the first grade, is handsome and tall, and has the top family background. He also likes to get into trouble, fight fiercely, and inherit the company as soon as he graduates from college. Who doesn't like this? What about alpha?

    Shen Yuyuan returned the phone to the girl, wrote down the name of the post, and planned to go back and look at it again. Don't look at it if you don't want him. Why pay attention to that person? He doesn't care how Fu Cheng gets better.

."That you are..." Shen Yuyuan has been in class for so long, except for the first name in the class, no one else remembers it. Remembering the first name is still because the old Zhou chants every day to make the portraits in the class. He studies.

    "I'm Nie Shaoyu, you can call me Xiaoyu." Nie Shaoyu replied immediately, very happy that Shen Yuyuan was talking to her, she wanted to talk to Shen Yuyuan a long time ago.

    "Remember, I'm Shen Yuyuan." Shen Yuyuan took the initiative to exchange his own names, not knowing why he always felt that this girl talked to him as if she was very happy.

    "I know, I remembered it on the first day of placement.".Nie Shaoyu noticed Shen Yuyuan on the first day. For nothing else, Shen Yuyuan's fierce fame is far-reaching. She thought it was an omega of five big and three thick, but she did not expect it to be an omega with a delicate appearance and a slender figure like a little swan, like a jade. The transparent young master, I like it at first glance.

    Shen Yuyuan didn't know what to say to her, so he nodded casually, the arrogance of eyebrows made Nie Shaoyu close her mouth, and slowly turned around to share the joy with her deskmate.

    Shen Yuyuan lay on the table, closing his eyes and thinking about everything that happened on Friday night, he couldn't find something to do, or else he kept thinking about it.

.Not only Shen Yuyuan was thinking, Fu Chengyue also, and more serious, Fu Chengyue brought an omega pheromone to go to Gu Jiachen for a drink that night, Gu Jiachen and the others were all teasing which little fairy Fu Cheng went with. , Only Fu Cheng knew that it was the little fairy of Young Master Shen.

.