Chapter 87

Little Dad Shen watched Shen Yuyuan's movements, wishing to rush up to separate him from Fu Cheng more. As soon as he came out without looking at them, he moved towards Fu Cheng, right, they are not important, Fu Cheng is more important.

"Can I go and beat him?" Little Dad Shen asked Dad Shen seriously, he really couldn't stand it anymore, why did he come to grab his son from him!

"I've finished the exam! I feel that I performed pretty well today. Both Chinese and English are good, and I feel good about myself!" Shen Yuyuan feels that he is relaxed now. Although there will be math tomorrow, but after the exam, It was Fu Chengyue that I saw at a glance, so this is so happy!

"The little taro balls are great. You must have done well in the test like this. If there is anything you want." Fu Cheng rubbed Shen Yuyuan's head. He was the first person to run towards after the exam. , I'm sorry, Master Yue Zhang.

.Fu Chengyue is stinky, but there is no way. His sons don't belong to him, they belong to the future partner. Dad Shen also belongs to Dad Shen, so don't blame him for snatching the little taro balls.

Dad Shen understands this truth, but he is not convinced. This person just snatched his baby away easily. The taro balls are amazing.

If Fu Chengyue knew what Shen Xiaodd's thoughts were in his mind, it would be great if he would have said something. But, Shen Yuyuan has not yet married home, so he dare not say this, otherwise Shen Xiaodd would not give the account book. What to do, then how can he register marriage with Shen Yuyuan.

.Fu Chengyue not only received Shen Yuyuan, he knew that Yin Yan still had a younger brother, but his younger brother was still in junior high school, and he certainly didn't have time to pick up Yin Yan, so he asked the assistant to drive another car to pick up Yin Yan and be responsible. Take Yin Yan home.

The little assistant was a little embarrassed when he received Yin Yan. He and Yin Yan were not familiar, and Yin Yan was still a cold alpha. The little assistant was just a beta. The more Fu Cheng was good to the little assistant, the little assistant never I felt the pressure of alpha in Fu Chengyue.

"Where do you want to go?" The assistant turned the steering wheel. Before Yin Yan and the others also rented a house, but Fu Cheng later changed the house for them, saying that this was the treatment of the company and that they did not live there. good.

"Anything, go to a new place.".Yin Yan felt that since he chose to isolate everything from each other, he would start from where he lived. He would not continue to struggle, and would follow his own ideas.

The more Fu Cheng asked which car Shen Yuyuan was going to take. Both Dad Shen and Fu Cheng looked at Shen Yuyuan, and Shen Yuyuan couldn't tell the line of sight of the two.

If it's Fu Chengyue, Shen Yuyuan is happy, he can have more solitary space with Fu Cheng, but with little dad, little dad will be happy, not with little dad, little dad will be jealous again, this is really true A trouble.

"Little taro balls, hey!" Shen Yushu also came. She was just here to try her luck. She thought it would be good to come and have a look, but she also felt that they might have taken Shen Yuyuan away, but she didn't expect not yet.

"Sister! Why are you here? I'll take your car, let's go first." Shen Yuyuan ran towards Shen Yushu, pulling Shen Yushu to get into the car.

.Shen Yushu didn't think that Shen Yuyuan would ride in her car. She came to take a look. After all, his younger brother had such a college entrance examination in his life. What he didn't expect was that Shen Yuyuan opened her car door directly.