Chapter 60

Shen Yuyuan couldn't believe that the person who could only make video calls at noon appeared in front of him at night.

    Shen Yuyuan made some small gestures secretly, touched Fu Chengyue, poked him in the back, and hugged him tightly. Some of Shen Yuyuan's small movements were like children, stupid, but they made Fu Chengyue. I don’t like it.

    "Little taro balls, just come out like this, don't you fear that your family will find out?" The more Fu Cheng touched Shen Yuyuan's soft hair, he didn't know that Shen Yuyuan was ready to meet the parents. Anyway, the more Fu Cheng always prepared to meet Shen Yuyuan's parents.

    "I'm not afraid, they don't know anyway. If they know, then Mr. Fu will only go in and get scolded. I can't save you." Shen Yuyuan thought of the way his little father talked. He felt that he should have no confidence in his father. In front of Xiao Dad, Fu Cheng was rescued.

    "Little taro balls are so cruel! .Let me go in and get scolded. "The more Fu Cheng squeezed the back of Shen Yuyuan's neck, he knew that the most untouchable place for Shen Yuyuan was here.

    The more Fu Cheng squeezed Shen Yuyuan's neck, his ears were already red, and he stared fiercely at Fu Chengyue. The more Fu Cheng knew he couldn't be touched here!

    The more Fu Cheng looked at Shen Yuyuan innocently, let alone touching it, the more Fu Cheng wanted to take a bite of Shen Yuyuan's glands, he also wanted to give Shen Yuyuan a temporary mark, so he was always remembered by other alphas.

    "Will you leave tomorrow?" Shen Yuyuan suddenly remembered. The more Fu Cheng rushed back, he would definitely rush back. You won't see Fu Chengyue tomorrow.

    "If you don't leave, let them do the work, and I won't go back. Your parents-in-law are waiting for me at home, as well as your uncomfortable younger brother."

.The more Fu Cheng thought of his younger brother, he got a headache. He was really afraid of ghosts at how old he was. Fu Chengyue wanted to lift him up and beat him every time, let alone take care of him.

    "If I have a son like Fu Zhizong in the future, I guess I will die." Fu Cheng sighed sincerely. If he has a son like Fu Zhizong in the future, then this son will not be needed.

    "Why, your brother is quite cute." Shen Yuyuan looked so lovely when he thought of Fu Zhicong's cute little face, and the little friend who grew so much like Fu Cheng.

    "Cute, if it's really cute." Fu Cheng turned around and took the words to be given to Shen Yuyuan. He originally planned to give it to Shen Yuyuan as soon as he saw Shen Yuyuan, but he didn't expect that Shen Yuyuan dared to turn down the iron gate and give it to him. Shocked, he just threw the flower aside.

    "Yes, do the kids like it? ."Fu Chengyue didn't know what flowers Shen Yuyuan liked, so he gave him a bouquet of roses.

    After all, Gu Jiachen told him that no one would refuse the roses, so Fu Chengyue bought the roses.

    "I like it, but I prefer another kind of flower." Shen Yuyuan held the flower in his arms. If he said that his favorite before was naturally the rose, but now it is different. He likes another flower.

    "What is it?" Fu Cheng more prepared to write it down, and later sent Shen Yuyuan likes it.

    "Wild Rose, I'm going to plant some of this flower at home, what do you think of Mr. Fu?" Shen Yuyuan said deliberately. It would be great to plant Fu Chengyue's pheromone at home.

    The more Fu Cheng understood what Shen Yuyuan meant, he couldn't help but smile, this little taro ball.

."It's late, go back soon. I will go home tomorrow, and I will come to you the day after tomorrow. I will go back too late and be careful of being caught." Fu Cheng thought about Shen Yu more and more.