Chapter 69

Father Shen was worried. Don't just talk about getting married when the time comes. You won't be able to collect the topic later.

    "What about that, let's have a meal before leaving, have lunch, and I will let the nanny do it." Father Shen was about to stand up as he said, but he was stopped by Xiao Dad, and stared at him. What should I do if you leave? , I have nothing to say to him.

    Shen Yushu rushed back to stop a bit. In fact, she came back to see the excitement. This excitement is not easy to get together. If you miss it, you will be gone.

    Shen Yushu thought he would see the two teams fighting when he came back, and then Shen Yuyuan desperately stopped them. Fu Cheng had no choice but to be beaten. The kind of bruised nose and swollen face, Shen Yushu unconsciously laughed, with the kind of gloating. .

.When I walked in, I found that these four people were sitting well, calmly, only the nanny was busy pouring tea and cooking, and Shen Yushu was standing at the door, but she seemed out of place, so now she is an outsider, right?

    "What are you doing back?" Xiao Dad Shen said with obvious disgust, not wanting Shen Yushu to come back.

    Shen Yushu instantly felt that this family no longer had her own status, and that people who were despised here were also despised. It wasn't her. Has this family no longer welcomed her?

    "Don't I come back and have a look?" Shen Yushu couldn't walk over even if he touched his nose. It was a couple of pairs, but there was no place for her, right.

    "What do you think, everything is okay in the company?" Shen's father immediately became strict. The Shen family's alpha hasn't waited until the warmth, every time it is fierce.

."It's nothing I just came back." Shen Yushu was sitting on the solo sofa. Now her status is so humble that she is only suitable for sitting on the solo sofa.

    "If you are okay, go to the kitchen to help with cooking. I have nothing to do all day long. I don't know what to bring an omega back to do with you." Father Shen was disgusted with the naked eye, and felt that Shen Yushu was not up to date more than once. , I haven't even brought back an omega.

    "I..." OK, she can't do anything, this omega is not something that you can have if you want, okay, if it is so easy, then she is worried about susceptibility

    During the period, I always look for different omegas to borrow pheromones. I am afraid that one omega will become addicted. If she has an omega, she will bring it back immediately. It is definitely the kind that she holds in her hand.

.Shen Yushu couldn’t stay here anymore. He went to the kitchen to help. Dad Shen and Fu Cheng could talk more and more. The two people talked about the industry for most of the time. Shen Yuyuan looked at his father like that, and wished to hold the contract with Fu now. Cheng Yue signed a contract and worked with him.

    When he was about to eat, Fu Chengyue suddenly received a call. Shen Yuyuan watched Fu Chengyue's face sink, and asked him what's wrong.

    "Gu Jiachen was forced to commit suicide by the family. Now in the hospital, are you going to see it?" Fu Cheng touched Shen Yuyuan's earlobes more and more, and they were soft, but when he heard Gu Jiachen committing suicide, Fu Cheng's heart became colder and Gu Jia thought. Force Gu Jiachen into the second Gu Jiaqi.

    "Let's take a look." Shen Yuyuan clenched Fu Chengyue's hand tightly. He couldn't believe that someone like Gu Jiachen would do such a thing.

.From seeing Gu Jiachen on the first side, Shen Yuyuan didn’t feel that he would do bad things to himself. Just like Fu Chengyue said, he is like a little sun, and when you see him, you won’t feel that unhappy.