Chapter 7

The duplicity of the little omega is so cute. The morning sun shines through the curtains, shining on the sleeping person on the bed, Shen Yuyuan is sunk in a soft blanket, and his long, curly eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes.

    Shen Yuyuan moved and slowly opened his eyes. The sun dazzled Shen Yuyuan's eyes, and Shen Yuyuan closed it unacceptably. After a daze in bed, he sniffed his little nose and smelled the remaining floral fragrance in the air. Shen Yuyuan was fierce. Open your eyes and look at the smell.

    There were clothes he wore last night beside the bed. Shen Yuyuan hadn't forgotten what happened last night. He remembered everything, and he was stupid.

.Last night, he rubbed Fu Chengyue's arms casually and wanted to hug him like a coquettish. Shen Yuyuan wanted to slap himself at the time. Although he thought so, Shen Yuyuan's ears and cheeks were flushed, and he was even shy looking at the clothes next to the bed. NS.

    The smell of Fu Chengyue's pheromone is still around his nose, with the fragrance of flowers and the lingering scent of cold tea.

    "It smells bad, it doesn't smell bad at all." Shen Yuyuan threw the bedside clothes on the ground, and stepped on his feet before going to wash after getting out of bed.

    Shen Yuyuan looked at himself in the mirror, his cheeks were red, his eyes glowed with water, and there were small tooth marks on his lips. He bit by himself last night, and he looked like he was moisturized by someone.

    Shen Yuyuan threw the water on the mirror angrily. Why did he become like this? I blamed that person. He didn't even know what the alpha was called, who was he!

.The appearance of Fu Chengyue guarding him came to mind last night, Shen Yuyuan blushed groundbreakingly, walking out of the bathroom and seeing the clothes on the floor, Shen Yuyuan couldn't help picking up the clothes again, and smelled Fu Chengyue's pheromone again.

    What flower is this?

    Shen Yuyuan came downstairs with a guilty conscience, and saw Shen Yushu watching TV in the living room. He was relieved not to see his father and dad. He didn't know how he came back last night, and he was afraid of being scolded.

    Shen Yushu saw Shen Yuyuan sneaking downstairs, coughed slightly, and saw that the little thing became stiff, and slowly turned to look at her.

    "Sister." Shen Yuyuan stood obediently, knowing that he had done something wrong, and was afraid to speak.

    "Huh, is it fun? Go to the bar during estrus?.I was almost bullied by a group of alphas. Otherwise, the more Fu Cheng sent you back, I see what you do, wait and cry for you. "

    Shen Yushu poked Shen Yuyuan's head. She was almost mad to death when she went to investigate last night. She had already told the Song family about it. Song Muyi, the kid, waited to be beaten.

    "I know, I won't be in estrus in the future. I forgot that I was in estrus. Otherwise, those people are not enough for me to move my muscles and bones." I don't know the parents who beat those alphas.

    It turns out that his name is Fu Chengyue! This name is so familiar, Shen Yuyuan thought for a while but didn't remember, how does his sister know who he is?

    "You are so proud, you can play, but what if they use pheromone to suppress you?.Shen Yuyuan, if you don't protect yourself for me, I won't let you go out alone in the future, I will give you a bodyguard! "

    Shen Yushu did what she said. She said she would do it. So Shen Yuyuan didn't dare to refute, and immediately nodded, indicating that she knew it.

    "Sister, Dad and Dad..." Shen Yuyuan didn't want them to know. According to Dad's character, he must cry and hug him again, calling Yuanyuan, are you okay.

    "They don’t know. If they know, I’m not the only one waiting for you now. Okay, you can go and eat. I’m going to work. If you have time, go with me and thank Fu Chengyue. You sent it back intact and gave you inhibitors."

.Shen Yushu is also an alpha, but she knows the urinary nature of alpha very well. They will not be able to put an omega like Shen Yuyuan on any alpha, let alone an omega that is still in estrus.

    "I don't want to see him." Shen Yuyuan said with a disgusting expression on his face, arrogant, but there was a little expectation in his heart.

.