Chapter 34

As Fu Cheng rushed over, Gu Jiachen was pulled to one side and his emotions seemed to calm down.

    Just by looking at the table and the ground, you know what happened. The ground is full of broken glass and the table was overturned. There was a person sitting next to him. It should be the one who was beaten. His face was bruised. Let alone what it will look like.

    Fu Cheng Yue asked the assistant to make up a reason for the investors. He handled the matter here before proceeding. The person holding Gu Jiachen was the one he sent to study that day.

    Gu Jiachen was initially dizzy and unconscious. He slowly calmed down after smelling the cold cedar scent on Yin Yan's body. The pheromone on Yin Yan's body is really easy to let people relax their vigilance.

.The closer Fu Cheng got closer, the oppression that belonged to the alpha came. Gu Jiachen turned his head viciously like a furry animal, and found that Fu Chengyue only relaxed afterwards.

    "You send him back first, I will solve it here, and the police won't come. I found some relationship." Fu Chengyue called there. If the police really came today, this will not be called. It's easy to solve.

    "Okay." Yin Yan nodded, glanced at the injured person, and left with Gu Jiachen in her arms.

    Fu Cheng went to the management staff here to solve the matter before going back to discuss business, but his attention was obviously not on this, he kept thinking about the matter just now.

.The relationship between Gu Jiachen and the boy seems to be getting more and more difficult. It only took a long time to develop into this. What happened to these two people during this period, and both of them are alphas, Gu Jiachen Have you ever thought about it?

    Yin Yan took Gu Jiachen home. This is the second time Gu Jiachen has come here. She feels so embarrassed every time. Gu Jiachen, who has always been puffed up, became dumb this time, and watched Yin Yan take the medicine box to him. medicine.

    "Yin Yan, are you angry?" Gu Jiachen hooked Yin Yan's fingers like a kid who did something wrong.

    Gu Jiachen was in his twenties, and he was eaten to death by a 19-year-old student of Yin Yan. It was almost like his life.

    "How dare I be angry! Little President Gu." Yin Yan had no expression on his face, but the words in his mouth were enough to hurt people.

.Gu Jiachen pursed his mouth and did not dare to speak. For the first time, he felt that the lack of expression on Yin Yan's face was such a scary thing. He couldn't tell what Yin Yan was thinking, and he didn't know whether Yin Yan was born. not angry.

    "I'm wrong, don't be angry." Gu Jiachen grew up so much, and it was the first time that Gu Jiachen had spoken to others in such a low voice. Yin Yan was the first one, but Gu Jiachen was happy. This is probably a real plantation, he really is. Is planted in the hands of an alpha.

    "What can I be angry with, Mr. Gu, if you feel that your body is not important, you can go anywhere else and do whatever you want. Don't make trouble in front of me. With so many omegas, there is always one you will like."

    Yin Yan lowered his eyes, making it difficult to see what he was thinking, but it was obvious that he was in a bad mood.

."Yin Yan, are you fucking sick! Can you let me find another omega? You can't tell what kind of attitude I have toward you? If you say something else, I won't be angry with you today, you are now He just told me to let me find another omega."