Chapter 51

Shen Yuyuan is still worried about Gu Jiachen's house, he should worry about himself. Shen Yuyuan found that he has not told his father and little dad about this matter.

    Shen Yuyuan imagined what would happen after he told the two of them. I'm afraid something bad will happen. Will that happen? My father was angry and rushed over to fight Fu Cheng.

    Suddenly he hesitated, otherwise he should take his time, and slowly let the family accept it, not in a hurry, he just let them think about this possibility first.

    Because Shen Yuyuan was thinking about this, the more Fu Cheng didn't receive Shen Yuyuan, Shen Yuyuan got off the car and drove home, completely forgetting to tell Fu Cheng that he had to wait for Fu Chengyue.

.Fu Chengyue waited at the school gate for a long time, deliberately didn't tell Shen Yuyuan that he was outside, and wanted to give Shen Yuyuan a surprise, but the surprise didn't arrive. What was left was that Shen Yuyuan told Fu Chengyue that he had arrived home.

    Fu Cheng became stupid, so he went home for whatever reason, why did he go home? He was still waiting outside, and Shen Yuyuan had already gone home first.

    "Why don't you tell me." Fu Cheng got into the car and started the engine to leave. He stood at the school gate for a long time without waiting for Shen Yuyuan.

    "I told you! Didn't I tell you that I went home?" Shen Yuyuan felt that this was just for Fu Cheng to talk more about it? This is not to say.

    "Okay, won't you come to me?" Fu Chengyue was still thinking about being together with Shen Yuyuan for two days. Now Shen Yuyuan's time is getting tighter and the time together is very short.

    "It's not coming! .I'm all home. "Shen Yuyuan thought that the previous few weeks had been weekends at Fu Chengyue's house. My dad and the others came back this week, so they spent the weekend at home instead of going to Fu Chengyue's house.

    The more Fu Cheng could not speak, what he could say, no matter what, you must come to me, and you must come to me not to leave.

    "Then I will pick you up when you go to school." Fu Chengyue made the biggest concession. Let's go to the head office now.

    "Okay, I'm going in first, and I can't call anymore, or they will come out to watch." Shen Yuyuan ran out to call, and Dad and the others were still waiting for them in the living room.

    "Okay, I want a kiss." Fu Chengyue wanted a kiss, so annoying, his little taro balls! I just left. I was going to his house this week.

    "Mua, be good, I will call you tonight.".Shen Yuyuan hung up Fu Chengyue's phone and went in.

    The table has already been set up for dinner in the house, and it is now past five o'clock, and the cooks in the house have already prepared the food.

    "Xiaobao finished the phone call? Come over for dinner." Little Dad waved to Shen Yuyuan and asked Shen Yuyuan to come over and sit down. Shen Yushu pulled Shen Yuyuan and sat next to her.

    At the dining table, grandparents, dad, and dad were all there, and sister was also nearby, Shen Yuyuan thought, how can we remind them indirectly?

    "Dabao is 28 years old this year?" The little dad suddenly asked Shen Yushu, blinking his eyes, and he looked exactly like Shen Yuyuan.

    Shen Yushu was stunned when he heard his dad's question. The meat he just picked up fell off. He looked at his dad and said, "Dad, I'm only 25 years old this year, and I'm only 26 years old in four months."