Chapter 53

"I introduced you to my parents today." The more Fu Cheng wanted to know what Shen Yuyuan would look like when he heard the news.

    "Ah? Why have you already told them, what if they don't like me?" Shen Yuyuan panicked when he heard Fu Chengyue say this. He was afraid that Fu Chengyue's parents would not like him and feel that he is not good enough. manage.

    "No, my mother saw you during your Bar Mitzvah. Why didn't I go there at the Bar Mitzvah? If I go, I can see you sooner."

    Fu Chengyue felt that he was really stupid at the time. What was Xiao Tianbao doing during the coming-of-age ceremony? He was fooling around with Gu Jiachen, and he was happy to play outside. Mother Fu called Fu Chengyue several times. Fu Chengyue refused on the grounds of work. Now he regrets it.

    "Then why didn't you come? ."Shen Yuyuan imagined that if Fu Chengyue had come here in a suit, he would have been attracted to him. Fu Chengyue would be able to remember it with just a glance.

    "The work was too busy at the time." Fu Cheng became more panicked. This didn't let Shen Yuyuan know that he couldn't play outside, otherwise Xiao Yuyuan would be angry.

    "It would be great if you were here." Shen Yuyuan lay on the desk looking at Fu Chengyue on the phone, and wanted to know what Fu Chengyue was like before.

    What did Fu Chengyue look like before? What happened to Fu Cheng Yue before? Has he ever had a relationship experience? Will there be a favorite omega?

.Shen Yuyuan himself is like a piece of white paper, knowing nothing, but the more Fu Cheng is eight years older than him, what Fu Chengyue was like before, Shen Yuyuan has not touched or touched on it.

    "What is the little taro ball thinking about?" Fu Chengyue just spoke and Shen Yuyuan didn't respond. He stared at the screen blankly, and at first he was thinking of something.

    "Ah, I'm thinking about Fu Chengyue, what did you look like before." Shen Yuyuan felt that at Fu Chengyue, he definitely couldn't hear the answer he wanted, or else ask Gu Jiachen?

    "Why do you ask this suddenly? I used to, according to my mother's words, was a demon king of the world. The boys I knew before could not mix together. After all, they all grew up together, and they all share the same topic."

.Fu Cheng said that he grew up together, his family background is definitely not ordinary, can the child who can grow up with the young master of the Fu family be an ordinary person? It is said that there is no difference between the rich and ordinary people, but is there really no difference?

    Then why are the children who grew up with similar families?

    What Fu Chengyue told Shen Yuyuan is really the truth. They have been a few demon kings since junior high school. The ancestor provokes it.

    "It's great, if only I could grow up with you." Shen Yuyuan's eyes were full of envy. There were very few children in the compound, and he and Song Muyi were only two of the same age. They didn't have so many playing together at all. Little buddies.

."If you grow up with us, it is probably the children who grew up spoiled by a few Alpha brothers, all of whom are alphas, come with an omega, and they probably grow up in the palm of their hands."

    The more Fu Cheng thought of a few bad friends, it was really possible that these people had only one child in their family, or they were just like him. There were two alpha children in the family, and they wanted an omega brother a long time ago. Sister.