Chapter 36

Fu Cheng's whole body tightened instantly. He had never thought that Shen Yuyuan would be able to tease him like this. When Shen Yuyuan was teased so much that he couldn't speak, everyone was stupid.

    "Shen Yuyuan, do you know what you are doing?" The more Fu Cheng grasped Shen Yuyuan's waist, he wanted to get him down from his lap and sit down again. Unforeseen things might happen.

    "I know! You are allowed to kiss me instead of me?" Shen Yuyuan felt that it was so unfair. When Fu Chengyue kissed him, he didn't say anything.

    "You didn't want to kiss me, I'm in a meeting!" Fu Cheng Yue helplessly, watching the phone has been hung up, he might have guessed what happened here, and he took the initiative to hang up.

.The more Fu Cheng picked up the phone and gave him a look. Thirty seconds before ending the call, Shen Yuyuan was too focused on talking to Fu Chengyue. He didn't notice that Fu Chengyue was on the phone at all. It's hot, get up and run.

    "Want to run? If you flirt and run, there are you like you? The phone is hung up, what can I say now."

    The more Fu Cheng squeezed Shen Yuyuan's waist, prevented him from running, and even pulled him into him, it was like a hooligan gesture.

    The flirtation between Fu Chengyue and Shen Yuyuan in the office soon spread throughout the company. Everyone knew that Fu Chengyue was messing around with his omega, and when he was calling to report his work, it was obviously intentional. , Looking for excitement.

    How fast is a company’s spread! .When everyone knew it, Shen Yuyuan couldn't even explain it. He watched Fu Chengyue's trumpet say that President Fu was not serious in the company group chat.

    "As a boss, you still open a trumpet to join the group." Shen Yuyuan really became more shameless by Fu Cheng. This person also spied on what the employees were talking about.

    The more Fu Cheng squeezed Shen Yuyuan's blushing ear tips, holding Shen Yuyuan coaxing him like a child: "Don't worry! They know it won't be so good, that is to say, what can be done with two sentences! Right? ."

    Fu Chengyue didn't think there was anything wrong with him coaxing Shen Yuyuan like this, Shen Yuyuan looked like a child! A tsundere.

    "But, it became me to seduce you." Shen Yuyuan said grievously. He was always aggrieved. He was obviously not the one who provoked Fu Chengyue!

."No, you see what I just said in the group is that Fu Cheng is bad, but I never said that you are bad." Fu Cheng denied it immediately. The most important thing is to coax young friends well.

    Shen Yuyuan became discouraged, and sighed more and more with Fu Cheng. There was nothing in the first place, but what they said was nothing.

    The secretarial team outside is being generous, and the secretaries are betting on whether or not Mr. Fu took the omega out. If they don’t take it out, then Mr. Fu can’t do it.

    When the little assistant passed by those gossiping women, he glanced at them silently, this person didn't get it, just talking about this.

    "Hey, Xiao Chen, haven't you always been the closest to Mr. Fu? Tell me, will Mr. Fu pick up the person later." The secretary sister next to him called Xiao Chen with curiosity on her face.

    "Will not.".The little assistant said absolutely. He has been Fu Chengyue's assistant for three years. I don't know Fu Chengyue's. What they said is impossible.

    "Why? Stop what they said like that, obviously there is something! It's impossible to have an alpha like President Fu?" They don't believe that Fu Cheng looks like a top-quality alpha. That is somewhat unlikely.