Chapter 20

This is the destined partner Shen Yuyuan raised his hand and hugged Fu Chengyue’s waist, yelled softly, crying, too tired, Shen Yuyuan did not expect to inject pheromone during estrus is such a tiring thing, leaning on Fu Chengyue Fell asleep on his shoulders.

    The more Fu Cheng asked Gu Jiachen to throw in the pheromone blocker, he cleaned up the equipment room before going out. When Gu Jiachen saw Fu Cheng holding Shen Yuyuan, who had been sleeping, Gu Jiachen thought that Fu Cheng was getting too fierce, and she stunned Shen Yuyuan. Passed.

    "Fuck, Fu Chengyue, are you so fierce? You just fainted by doing it?" Gu Jiachen couldn't believe it. It's still in school, so fierce, if you get together later, do it at home. That's so scary!

    "What are you thinking about, can you throw away the yellow waste in your mind." Fu Cheng Yue and Shen Yuyuan walked toward the parking lot.

.Shen Yuyuan was very light, and the more Fu Cheng hugged him without difficulty, he easily reached the parking lot with Shen Yuyuan, sat in gently, and asked Gu Jiachen to drive to the hospital.

    "No, why do you go to the hospital? You won't make people bleed, right? Fu Chengyue, are you a dog?" Gu Jiachen felt that Fu Chengyue was really not a human being. , Leaving a psychological shadow on people.

    "I didn't do it, I kept talking about it." Fu Cheng Yue was very annoyed by Gu Jiachen, frowning Junyi's eyebrows.

    "Then what to do in the hospital, just go home!" Gu Jiachen can't figure it out. What is so troublesome to do, this can't be blamed on Gu Jiachen. Although he doesn't pay attention every day, he feels like he has been in the flowers, but it is true. , Never been in love.

."He has something wrong. Generally, when omega smells the alpha pheromone, he only feels feverish or reacts a little. It will never be caused to estrus again within a month before the estrus period. You have to go to the hospital to check it."

    Fu Chengyue saw something was wrong last time. He just gave Shen Yuyuan a shot of inhibitor. How could it cause allergies? Plus this time, Fu Cheng felt that it might be the cause of both of them.

    Gu Jiachen understood how to drive to the hospital. Fu Chengyue stopped when he got out of the car with Shen Yuyuan in his arms, turned his head and said to Gu Jiachen, "You can call Shen Yushu for me, tell her that Shen Yuyuan is with me, tell her why, Let her ask for leave from school."

    "Hao Le." Gu Jiachen received it and immediately called Shen Yushu to tell her what happened.

."Is it just to smell the pheromone to forcefully cause the estrus?" Shen Yushu didn't feel unhappy when he heard this, his tone was actually excited.

    "Yes, it means that the pheromone ran out a little when playing basketball. Shen Yuyuan smelled it wrong. Is it serious? You don't want to come and see." Gu Jiachen felt that she should have heard it wrong. Probably not.

    "No, no, you can let Fu Cheng take good care of Shen Yuyuan, and ask me hello! That's it, I'm going to work, and I'm hanging up."

    Shen Yushu hung up the phone perfunctorily, and Gu Jiachen looked at the phone in disbelief. Isn't this what happened? Is this still a sister? Do you trust Fu Chengyue? And how happy this tone sounds.

.Fu Chengyue took Shen Yuyuan to the gland department for a comprehensive examination, and asked the doctor to do a comprehensive examination for himself. He explained the situation to the doctor, and the doctor said that he knew it.

    It takes two hours to wait for the result to be expedited. Of course, the money is added. If the result is not expedited, it takes two days to get the result.

    Shen Yuyuan slept on the hospital bed with his head stuck in the pillow. This kind of cleverness is not good, and the usual little peppers are gone. What a crime!

    When Shen Yuyuan woke up, it was already past 4 o'clock in the afternoon. When he opened his eyes, he saw Fu Cheng leaning on the sofa to sleep. He probably slept uncomfortably, frowning all the time.

    I have to admit that the more Fu Cheng really has a good face, the more beautiful a face he looks at, he can be amazed at a glance. Later, he will feel that every part of his facial features has its own charm, and his eyelashes seem to be longer than his own. Also secret.

.Shen Yuyuan suddenly became curious about what Fu Chengyue's parents should look like, and what kind of parents could give birth to such a beautiful child like Fu Chengyue.

    "Are you awake?" Fu Cheng opened his eyes and rubbed his forehead. He was really uncomfortable sleeping on the sofa and his neck was uncomfortable. There was no way. There was still a kid who didn't wake up.

    "Well, did I sleep for a long time?" Shen Yuyuan touched his pocket, remembering that the phone was still in the classroom.

    "It's not long, two hours, do you want to get up?" Fu Cheng walked over to help Shen Yuyuan. Shen Yuyuan didn't want others to help, so he got out of bed. As a result, he almost fell, but fell into Fu Chengyue's arms. inside.

    "You, you, what are you doing so close to me." Shen Yuyuan stammered and pushed Fu Cheng away. Being so close, even Fu Cheng Yue's pheromone smell could be smelled.

.Shen Yuyuan has always been curious, what kind of floral fragrance Fu Chengyue's pheromone is! It smells really good! Does it really smell so fragrant?

    "No? I'm like being a little closer to Xiaoyuyuan." The more Fu Cheng deliberately leaned forward, the distance between Shen Yuyuan and Shen Yuyuan suddenly became closer, and Shen Yuyuan's heart almost jumped out.

    Shen Yuyuan staggered back two steps, his mouth seemed to be stuck with glue, and he couldn't say a word.

    "Let's go, I'll take you to see the doctor." Fu Chengyue decided not to force Shen Yuyuan. Some things should be done slowly. Don't be too eager, otherwise it will be counterproductive.

    "Why see the doctor?" Shen Yuyuan was still a little confused, and now he found himself in the hospital, followed Fu Cheng into the doctor's office and sat opposite him.

    "Please sit down, hello, I am a glandular doctor, my surname is Jiang, and your examination report has been released.".Doctor Jiang took a few glances at the report, and he knew what was going on. The reason was actually very simple. It was a destined partner.

    "Actually, the reason for the sudden estrus is that this young Mr. Shen Yuyuan is allergic to your pheromone. This allergy does not mean rejection. It is the need for your pheromone. The more you need it, the less you are satisfied. That’s why this The situation can also be attributed to the high degree of pheromone coordination between the two of you, and Mr. Shen Xiao has just grown into an adult, and his influence is much higher than yours."

    Doctor Jiang put the report sheet directly in front of them, and Shen Yuyuan couldn't understand it, but he understood it.

    "What the doctor means is that I have to be with him so that I won't have an allergic reaction?" Shen Yuyuan felt that things were a little bit beyond his expectations.

."It can be understood that if you are already a partner, Mr. Fu can often use pheromones to soothe you, and you will not get allergic reactions, such as rashes, if you are not a partner. Then you need to maintain I’m far away. Don’t meet for at least one year in the future. If this is the case, your body will get used to not being comforted by Mr. Fu’s pheromone."
.