Chapter 88

"You think everyone is the same as you." Shen Yuyuan didn't need to guess and knew that Shen Yushu was definitely related to that Zhizhi, otherwise Shen Yushu would not obey.

    "Everything is the same as me. Although I am, I am not that kind of person. I must be responsible when I sleep. If I am not responsible, don't say that I am here. I can't get through on your side. "Shen Yushu feels that he has put people to sleep, so he must do something.

    Although she didn't want to be responsible at the time, Shen Yushu still felt that she was at a disadvantage. She thought it was the first time for her, so this monitor could not tell who was at a loss.

    Who said that omega must be at a disadvantage in this kind of thing, can't their alpha suffer?

    "If you know, if you still have a conscience, if you are not responsible, I will tell you all these deeds to my dad and see what you do.

.manage. "

    Shen Yuyuan threatened Shen Yushu. He was not afraid of Shen Yushu now. He listened to Shen Yushu so much before, but Shen Yushu cheated him every time.

    "Fortunately, I'm in charge." Shen Yushu paused for a moment, and there was no way. He was in charge. What is this? This is foresight.

    Shen Yuyuan doesn’t want to talk to her anymore, what is it? It’s not the first to go to bed and then the responsibility. Why did he fall asleep? The more he and Fu Cheng have been together for so long, the most is to touch and help, which is so long. I never crossed that line of defense.

    Shen Yuyuan suddenly thought about it and felt that he was at a loss. Fu Cheng's better quality alpha was placed in front of him, and Shen Yuyuan didn't hold it, so he should have taken him early.

.As an omega, Shen Yuyuan didn’t realize what he was thinking at all. He felt that this was too normal. Other omegas and his alpha would be shy for a long time when they touched him, let alone take the initiative to raise the matter of going to bed. Shen Yuyuan Here, Shen Yuyuan wants to take the initiative.

    When Shen Yuyuan and Shen Yushu arrived home, Fu Chengyue and Shen Xiaodd arrived early. Fu Chengyue sat on the sofa in the living room with Shen Xiaodd and them opposite each other. They didn't say a word. These people were not quiet.

    "Ah, what are you doing then?" Shen Yuyuan was a little confused by their atmosphere, it was a bit wrong, the atmosphere felt so dull and tight.

    "It's okay. We just finished talking. The little taro balls come over and eat something. Auntie is cooking, so I can eat it soon.".When Xiao Dad Shen saw that it was Shen Yuyuan who was back, he pulled Shen Yuyuan and sat beside him, pushing all the fruit snacks on the table to Shen Yuyuan.

    "Then you wait first. I will take Fu Cheng to my room and take a look." Shen Yuyuan ate a grape and took Fu Cheng away.

    Little Dad Shen didn't expect that he just pulled Shen Yuyuan over, and Shen Yuyuan pulled Fu Cheng away.

    "Don't listen to them, come to my room." Shen Yuyuan led Fu Cheng in.

    The more Fu Cheng came to Shen Yuyuan’s room, he crawled in during the last estrus period. The scene at that time was not so beautiful. Now I look at Shen Yuyuan’s room during the day. The warm sunshine is in line with Shen Yuyuan’s temperament, what the owner looks like, and the room. It seems to be what it is.

    "You sit down.".Shen Yuyuan asked Fu Cheng to sit more casually, but he lay down on the bed. He had been sitting for a day today. It was so comfortable to lie down like this. As expected, the bed was still the most comfortable.