Chapter 4

Xiao Yuyuan came to hug her sister obediently. Because she met two nasty ghosts during the day, Shen Yuyuan was in a bad mood all day. Fortunately, it was Friday and the two days of vacation eased Shen Yuyuan's mood.

    A car drove into the compound and stood at the door of a building. Shen Yuyuan pushed the car door and got out of the car, and found that the headlights were turned on at home today. Did my sister go home?

    The corners of Shen Yuyuan's mouth were stretched, and he opened the door and saw the whole family sitting in the living room watching TV, waiting for Shen Yuyuan to go home for dinner.

    "Little taro balls, come and see my sister. I haven't seen my little taro balls lose weight in a few months." When Shen Yushu saw her little taro balls came back, he immediately hugged Shen Yuyuan.

    Shen Yushu is an alpha who has been an adult for several years. He is half a head taller than Shen Yuyuan and wears high heels. The 175-meter Shen Yuyuan looks like a child who has not grown up in front of Shen Yushu.

."Sister, why are you back?" Shen Yuyuan is a good-looking baby in front of her sister. There is no such thing as the arrogant face that has just been sullied. His eyes are shining at Shen Yushu, the corners of his mouth are raised, and the soft flesh on his cheeks is because Shen Yuyuan's movements became much more obvious.

    "Because I missed my little taro balls, I have been on business for so long, don't taro balls miss me?" Shen Yushu took Shen Yuyuan's little hand, and Shen Yuyuan's finger joints were very soft and felt very comfortable to pinch, as if they had no bones.

    "Thinking about it!" Shen Yuyuan didn't show any face in front of anyone. Grandparents and grandparents could squeeze their faces, and so did the father and the little dad.

    "Why don't you miss us?" The middle-aged husband sitting on the sofa looked at Shen Yuyuan, who was Shen Yuyuan's parents.

    "In no mood.".Shen Yuyuan curled his lips unhappily. Shen Yuyuan didn't want to get involved in the two-person world of the two of them. The two of them always left him alone and went on vacation. They would call to inform them whenever they had time to leave.

    For the two elders of the Shen family, Shen Yuyuan and Shen Yushu only knew what a father and a little father are true love. The child is just an accident. They don't care about the child, they care about each other.

    That's why Shen Yuyuan likes her sister who has been with her the most, but her sister has been familiar with the company and has taken over the industry, and has not returned home for several months. Shen Yuyuan can miss her.

    The Shen family’s alpha favorites are their omega, and so does the grandpa. Outside, he is the family’s favorite young master of the Shen family. He is nothing at home.

    "Hurry up and eat, Yuanyuan is hungry, right?".The old man Shen looked at Shen Yuyuan with a loving face, and asked the mother of the family to cook Shen Yuyuan's favorite dishes and put them in front of him.

    The family’s rules are very good. Although they can talk when eating, they will never be particularly loud. The eating postures are upright and the back is straight. This is all due to the fact that Mr. Shen has been in the army for so many years. The children must be like this. Father Shen was dragged into the army by Father Shen when he was young, and later retired.

    Shen Yuyuan went back to the room after eating. He originally planned to go out to play with Faxiao tonight, but his father, little sister and elder sister are back, how could he go out!

    Suddenly a remote-controlled plane flew in from the window, and Shen Yuyuan turned over and got out of bed, walked to the window and looked down, his hair Xiao Song Muyi waved at him and let him down.

.Shen Yuyuan looked at the air conditioner rack by the window and the thick water pipe next to him. He didn't hesitate at all. He grabbed the window rail and turned it out. But Song Muyi was frightened, but he didn't dare to make a sound. What to do when I come down.

    "Ancestor, it's too dangerous for you to flip down like this!" Song Muyi waited for Shen Yuyuan to stand firm beside him before pulling his arm to see if there was any damage.

    Song Muyi is one year old and Shen Yuyuan is a male alpha. This year's freshman year, he is accustomed to using Shen Yuyuan as his younger brother. Seeing Shen Yuyuan just come down like this, his heart can't stand it.

    "It's okay, I'm used to it, where do I want to go." Shen Yuyuan clapped his hands indifferently, he was not so squeamish.

    "Hey, do you want to go to the bar?" Song Muyi laughed twice. Shen Yuyuan has finally grown up. If you don't look for excitement, how can you do it.

.At this time, the two of them completely forgot. Shen Yuyuan was a newly grown omega, an omega about to be in estrus, an omega with exquisite appearance, beautiful figure, and exuding vitality