Chapter 49

"Have you gotten over?" Yin Yan unscrewed a bottle of water and handed it to Shen Yuyuan. Her hair was asleep, her stupid look was very soft.

"Yeah." Shen Yuyuan nodded and took a sip of the water that Yin Yan handed over. Looking at the playground outside the car window, Shen Yuyuan was so big, how could he have been to such a place? I felt like the last time I was in elementary school. Got it.

After arriving at the destination, everyone got off the bus and gathered. After the old Zhou counted the number of people, he would talk about some precautions.

"Everyone remember don't run around, pay attention to safety, gather here at 4:30 in the afternoon and call me if you encounter something. Be careful not to get lost. How many people are there? how many people."

Lao Zhou is really like an old mother. He can't worry about it. He is afraid that these little boys will be over if they are lost. If this person is lost, who can afford this responsibility!

."Got it!" The whole class replied. Everyone was so excited that they couldn't wait to play right away. Lao Zhou could understand that they still don't have any children.

"Well, let's go play." As soon as Lao Zhou's voice fell, the children in front of him all dispersed. They all had their own small groups, and one of them left.

Shen Yuyuan and Yin Yan were together. Nie Shaoyu was dragged away by several other girls. Shen Yuyuan, a boy, was not very good to go with them. Although the second sex was here, he was always embarrassed.

As soon as Shen Yuyuan and Yin Yan walked into the playground, they were still thinking about where they were going to play. Before they could think about it, Shen Yuyuan was slapped on the shoulder, and the people behind him embraced him.

.Shen Yuyuan pressed his elbow fiercely, and wanted to make the next move. After smelling the strong smell of wild rose, Shen Yuyuan's body subconsciously relaxed.

"Little taro ball, is it so cruel to start?" Fu Cheng rubbed his stomach, and Shen Yuyuan really didn't hold back when he started.

"How did I know it was you? Why did you come? Shouldn't you be at work?" Shen Yuyuan asked like this. In fact, his eyes were bright, and he couldn't remove his eyes even more when he looked at Fu Cheng.

"Yeah! I shouldn't have come, but because my little taro balls are here! So I came." Fu Cheng couldn't help but lowered his head and kissed Shen Yuyuan. There were a lot of people in the playground, and an alpha was added. The action of being intimate with the omega is not good for both of them, resulting in a lot of eyes on both of them.

.The situation next to him was not so good. Gu Jiachen wanted to learn from Fu Cheng to catch Yinyan more and more. Before his hand went up, he grabbed his wrist and twisted it hard, almost dislocating.

"It hurts, it hurts, tap it lightly, it's me, it's me." Gu Jiachen's face was so painful that he wrinkled. He hadn't done anything yet, and Yin Yan reacted too quickly.

When Yin Yan heard this voice, he immediately let go of his hand. Where did he know that it was Gu Jiachen! Suddenly he stretched out a hand next to him, and Yin Yan must make a defensive action subconsciously!

"Gu Jiachen, is there something wrong with you? Can you come openly, sneakily, see, it hurts or not." Yin Yan cursed Gu Jiachen, while also loving Gu Jiachen, it was really contradictory.

"It doesn't hurt or it hurts, it doesn't matter if my skin is thick and fleshy, but you, don't hurt yourself." Gu Jiachen cares no matter where he is! .His eyes are full of Yin Yan now, and he still cares about what he is doing.