Chapter 65

When Xiaozhu became ideal, it was because he thought of looking at the time, and when he got Fu Chengyue's cell phone, he just pressed it and found that Shen Yuyuan had already made several calls.

    The little assistant hurried in. The cooperating people in the private room were all toasting Fu Chengyue. The little assistant left without paying attention. He knew that these people were definitely not as important as Shen Yuyuan. In Fu Chengyue's heart, Shen Yuyuan was the most important.

    "What's the matter?" Fu Cheng Yue saw the little assistant coming in, and asked him when the little assistant stooped to come over.

    "Mr. Xiao Shen just called you several times, but I didn't hear it outside." The assistant handed the phone to Fu Chengyue, so that Fu Cheng could see the missed calls on the screen.

    The more Fu Cheng picked up the phone, he walked out. The sitting boss was a little dumbfounded. Watching Fu Cheng go out, he whispered something.

.The more Fu Cheng went out, he immediately called Shen Yuyuan back. He had known that he should have carried his mobile phone with him, not the assistant. Generally, Shen Yuyuan would not easily make so many calls to him. Stop fighting, I won't fight so many, there must be an urgent matter.

    The phone rang a few times and was picked up. There was crying from there, and Fu Chengyue's heart was suddenly tightened. He was afraid of what would happen.

    "Fu Chengyue, my estrus is coming, and it's useless to use inhibitors." Shen Yuyuan heard intermittent crying and the sound of water, and Fu Cheng said nothing to walk towards the door.

    "Mr. Fu, there are other bosses in there, you have to say it before leaving." The little assistant was really heartbroken. The more Fu Cheng went like this, it's not very good.

."You help me tell them that my omega estrus is coming, don't hide it, there are a bunch of awkward people inside."

    The more Fu Cheng knew it was useless to lie to them, so he asked the assistant to tell them the truth.

    "Okay, wait for me, I'll come out right away." The little assistant returned and told the bosses the reason for the matter. The bosses expressed their understanding and asked the little assistant to go quickly.

    The little assistant drove the car over. Fu Cheng became too drunk and couldn’t drive. Otherwise, he might have left the little assistant here and drove away by himself. The little assistant was fortunate. Fortunately, Mr. Fu drank alcohol, otherwise he would be too. The fate of being left here.

    Fu Cheng became more anxious. Shen Yuyuan didn't answer the phone after he hung up. He didn't know what was going on there. How could the inhibitor be useless? He had been given an inhibitor before and it was useful.

.When the car arrived at the door of Shen's house, the housekeeper locked the door when he left. Fu Cheng stood at the door and thought for a few seconds before choosing to overturn the wall.

    Fu Cheng went over the wall and found that not only the iron door was locked, but the door inside was also locked. Fu Cheng looked at the position on the second floor, and it wasn't too high, because he didn't play well in a suit.

    The more Fu Cheng raised his sleeves and stepped on the water pipe to turn it up. This was due to the fact that Fu Cheng often climbed over the wall when he was in high school, otherwise he really didn't know what to do now.

    The second floor was dark. Fu Cheng went out of a room on the second floor and found Shen Yuyuan’s room on the third floor. Before he walked over, he could smell the rich peach soda. The peach soda seemed to feel Fu Cheng Yue squeezed toward him, and Fu Chengyue's wild rose calmed him down.