Chapter 75

In the end, Omega didn't know that Shen Yuyuan knew everything. He always thought that Shen Yuyuan had gone to sleep, but he didn't even hear it.

    Shen Yuyuan also remained silent. He didn't want to talk about such embarrassing things, and it was good to just misunderstand him.

    After finishing the essay and English exams the next day, the class sighed as if they were liberated. The exam is really deadly. The more you take the exam, the more scary you get. I don't know what the exam will be like.

    Shen Yuyuan was nervous during the exam. After the exam, he didn't think there was anything left. Let's put it to your fate. It's all you can do with the exam. Anyway, the exam is over.

    Shen Yuyuan took out a packet of potato chips from the drawer, like a small mouse all the time, croaking, drew Yin Yan's eyes sideways.

    "How to be like a little mouse.".Yin Yan didn't know why, but she was amused by Shen Yuyuan, thinking that he was a little cute, if only she was as carefree and carefree as Shen Yuyuan.

    "Isn't that the way to eat potato chips? Here." Shen Yuyuan reached out and handed it to Yin Yan's mouth, and Yin Yan opened his mouth slightly to stop.

    This scene has also happened to him and Gu Jiachen. Gu Jiachen is like a young child, just like Shen Yuyuan. He doesn't seem to have any troubles. He thinks about how to play and where to play every day. You must bring Yin Yan with you.

    He also likes to buy snacks. He pulls Yin Yan to sit on the sofa at home and watch a movie together. There are a lot of food beside him. When he sees the place he is scared, he always has to eat something in his mouth, otherwise he will be scared.

.You said it’s incredible that a boy like this lives in such a family, but it’s also normal. It’s because Gu Jiaqi is an elder brother and his education from childhood is complete. He knows that he is very unhappy in such a long meeting. It would be very painful, so he protected Gu Jiachen and turned him into what he is now.

    Yin Yan suddenly became a little curious about what Gu's education is like and how it educates children.

    "Little taro balls, do you know how Gu's family teaches children?"

    Yin Yan heard herself asking Shen Yuyuan, and Shen Yuyuan paused when she was eating something in her hand. She didn't expect Yin Yan to ask him this question.

."I heard from Fu Chengyue that the education of the Gu family is notoriously strict in their circle. It is probably a bit like education in ancient times. There is a daily schedule. Your schedule is arranged steadily. There will be a little rest time, and the time you sleep is also stipulated. How long will you get up in the morning, eat within a few minutes when you get up, what do you want to do within an hour after eating, and then you will go to do other things immediately, and lunch is also A time period is stipulated. When it is smaller, you can take a short break at noon. If it is bigger, it is not allowed. Reduce the break time and try to spend the most time to do the most things."

    Shen Yuyuan didn’t dare to imagine what it would be like to live alone like this. It’s a bit scary. Every day, like a planned robot, eating for fifteen minutes, taking a bath for fifteen minutes, running and reading for another few minutes, starting from being able to walk. Just arrange courses.

."These are all based on the fact that when you are not in school, if you go to school, it will be different. When you are studying, they can't control it in school, but when you go home, you will be able to learn things other than books and many hobbies. It is a hobby, which is more like a skill for their family."