Chapter 68

As soon as Dad Shen hung up the phone over there, Shen Yushu immediately called Shen Yuyuan.

    "Sister, what's the matter?" Shen Yuyuan answered the phone thinking that Shen Yushu was going to ask himself how long it would take to go home.

    "The matter between you and Fu Chengyue has been discovered. Get ready. My dad called me just now, and I'm probably going to call you soon."

    Shen Yushu felt that it was time to clean up and go home. Otherwise, what should I do if there is a fight in the family?

    Shen Yuyuan had just finished the phone call with Shen Yushu. As expected, Dad Shen's phone number came. Shen Yuyuan looked at the call and was afraid to answer the call. He was afraid that Dad Shen would start scolding him as soon as he answered.

    "Hurry up, if he hits someone, I will help you block it, and I will definitely not let you suffer any harm.".The sooner Fu Cheng guessed that he would be discovered, but he did not expect that he would be discovered so early.

    Shen Yuyuan answered the phone nervously, but Xiao Dad Shen was not angry, and calmly asked him to come back. By the way, he brought his good boyfriend with him and hung up the phone as soon as he finished speaking.

    "Go home, little taro ball, you can't escape." Fu Chengyue felt that he would not want to see the parent today, so let him go to see the parent.

    "If you go back, if my little dad and dad hit you, you will hide behind me. They are reluctant to hit me. If you hide behind me, they won't hit you. If I can't stop you, just run away. Good."

    Shen Yuyuan has been brainstorming what will happen to him and Fu Cheng the more he goes home. He himself is frightened by the brain filling. He doesn't want Fu Cheng to be beaten more, he kisses both sides, and he doesn't want to have conflicts.

."I met your dad. At a banquet before, they don’t seem to be such unreasonable people. Don’t worry, at least you and I are bound together. They shouldn’t want their children to be in heat. Be tortured when it's hot."

    Fu Cheng more ostentatiously took out the report form and raised it in front of Shen Yuyuan, successfully making Shen Yuyuan amused, and now Fu Chengyue was arrogant with just one report.

    "Go home, I hope that my father-in-law can treat me better." Fu Chengyue is not afraid. According to the current elders petting omega, it is impossible to watch him endure the heat. Fu Chengyue is taking advantage of this point. Method.

    On the way Shen Yuyuan went home, Xiao Dad Shen was looking for a handy weapon around the house, and Dad Shen helplessly watched as he walked over and over there.

."You can do it, don't go away. Isn't it normal for Xiao Yuyuan to fall in love? You both fell in love at the age of eighteen, and now you don't want to change to a son, right?"

    Shen's father got a headache because of Shen's wandering around, so he stretched out his hand to pull him and let him sit down obediently.

    "Can this be the same? I'm in love with you. We are about the same age. Looking at the photos I sent, you can feel that this person is much bigger than the small taro balls. You may not be able to figure out the details. ."

    Dad Shen didn't want to scold Shen Yuyuan for falling in love. He also came into estrus when he was an adult. The heat of estrus is very difficult. It's not wrong to have an alpha by his side, but you can't be fooled by the old man.