Chapter 45

The more Fu Cheng looked at Shen Yuyuan, he was also thinking about when he should take Shen Yuyuan back, and it’s time to take it back. Take it back to meet his future parents-in-law and the little naughty egg. Although Fu Zizong is very annoying, it is also My brother in name.

    Wait until Shen Yuyuan graduates, when Shen Yuyuan's college entrance examination is over, he will take Shen Yuyuan home, and now he wants to marry Shen Yuyuan home.

    Since Fu Chengyue and Shen Yuyuan were together, Shen Yushu has never seen Shen Yuyuan come back again. It's really a big deal. Not only people, but their souls have been taken away.

    One night, Shen Yushu took the lead in picking up Shen Yuyuan before Fu Chengyue. Fu Chengyue hadn't said anything yet, and Shen Yuyuan was already angry and upset.

    Shen Yushu felt that Fu Chengyue was Shen Yuyuan's real brother! Otherwise, what would Shen Yuyuan do to defend Fu Cheng.

."Fu Chengyue, can I live in your house?" Shen Yuyuan asked Fu Chengyue when he was making up lessons for himself, with anticipation in his eyes.

    "Aren't you afraid that your sister would say you? And don't you mean that you live in my house now?" Fu Chengyue remembered that Shen Yushu rushed to accuse him that day. After being with Shen Yuyuan, he would not let Shen Yuyuan go home. , Take Shen Yuyuan away every day.

    Fu Chengyue can pick up Shen Yuyuan four or five times a week, and sleeps at Fu Chengyue here every Thursday or five days. This should be regarded as living in his house.

    "But, I don't want to go back. My sister doesn't go back every day. What's the point of being at home alone! Brother, Fu Chengyue, can't you let me stay here forever?"

    Shen Yuyuan shouted coquettishly, making Fu Cheng no longer able to make up lessons for him.

    "What did you call me just now? ."Fu Chengyue was numb all over when he heard Shen Yuyuan calling his brother. This little taro ball is really a horrible thing.

    "Brother! Just talk to my sister." Shen Yuyuan said without burden. Fu Chengyue thought that Shen Yuyuan would be shy, but how shy it turned out!

    "Say, I'll talk tomorrow." The more Fu Cheng couldn't help but press Shen Yuyuan on the table to kiss and kiss again, and then make up the lesson after the kiss.

    "Little taro balls, can you use your brain! I have told you so many times, this formula is not applied to this." The more Fu Cheng felt his patience was really getting better day by day, especially After teaching Shen Yuyuan's math, facing up to those irritable things was nothing.

    "Is that so? ."Shen Yuyuan is also studying very hard. He really wants to stay with Fu Cheng Yuedu, so he has been working hard to learn these things, learning mathematics that he has no interest in and dislikes.

    "Yes, it's great." The more Fu Cheng watched Shen Yuyuan understand a little bit, after doing a little bit of knowledge, he felt a great sense of accomplishment in his heart. He was just a little worried. There is still more than half a year before the college entrance examination. I'm afraid that Shen Yuyuan won't pass the test here.

    Although A is not as good as Q, it is also one of the top universities in China. It is really not easy to enter this school. It can be said that it is difficult. According to Shen Yuyuan's current mathematics score, it is absolutely impossible.

    "Little taro balls, work harder and stay by my side." Fu Cheng squeezed Shen Yuyuan's little fingertips. At that moment, Shen Yuyuan felt that he really wanted to stay here.