Chapter 38

When the little assistant came, he found that Fu Chengyue was cooking in the kitchen. He really had been with Fu Cheng for three years. The number of times he saw Fu Chengyue cooking was really only a handful, otherwise it was Fu Cheng who went out to eat. , Or else he just makes some food at home by himself, and he rarely sees him making food and food so seriously.

    "Well, Mr. Fu, I bought the ingredients. I'll leave first." The assistant put the ingredients away and planned to leave. The atmosphere in the house is too strong. He is a single dog here, so I'm looking for abuse.

    "Will you leave without eating? Don't worry." Shen Yuyuan stopped the assistant and told him not to worry. It's not easy to buy the ingredients. He hasn't eaten them yet, so why should he leave.

    Fu Chengyue came out of the kitchen and looked at the assistant in warning. The assistant immediately understood what Fu Chengyue meant and told him not to be an electric light bulb here, and leave quickly after putting the ingredients.

."I'm not eating anymore, I'm going back, there are still people waiting at home." In order to leave, the little assistant can make up a lie that there are still people waiting for him in the family. He has been single for more than 20 years, and he actually said Something like this.

    "Ah! Be careful, then." Shen Yuyuan thought that there was still his lover waiting for him at home, so he wouldn't keep him.

    When the little assistant left, he saw Fu Cheng's more satisfied eyes and knew that he was doing it right. In this case, the more Fu Cheng couldn't say anything.

    After the little assistant came out, there was a surprise. Fu Chengyue transferred money to the little assistant again. He suddenly felt that this trip was very good. At least Fu Chengyue transferred a lot of money to himself. Is this the boss?

    If you are an omega, you might just stick to it, but unfortunately you are a beta.

.The more Fu Cheng made the hot pot, the porridge was cooked, and the takeaway arrived. Shen Yuyuan sat obediently in front of the dining table. The fat beef rolls on the table and the chicken nuggets teasing Shen Yuyuan's saliva were all left. It was too fragrant. The hot pot is bubbling with bubbles, and the bottom of the red soup pot looks very appetizing.

    The more Fu Cheng put out the takeaway, after the smell of fried chicken burger came out, Shen Yuyuan couldn't help it completely, staring eagerly, and sniffed his little nose. The more Fu Cheng couldn't help going up and squeezing Shen Yuyuan's little nose, why is this so? Greedy!

    "Hurry up and eat." The more Fu Cheng blanched Shen Yuyuan, the duck intestines were cooked and put into Shen Yuyuan's bowl. Shen Yuyuan was eating fried chicken while eating hot pot. Such days were really satisfying.

.Most of the hot pot and takeaways entered Shen Yuyuan's stomach. Shen Yuyuan was sweating after eating. He felt the smell of hot pot in his hair and his belly was bulging.

    After Shen Yuyuan finished eating, he realized that Fu Chengyue hadn't eaten a few bites at all. Most of the time, he was helping Shen Yuyuan to add vegetables to the dishes, and he didn't eat it himself.

    "Why don't you eat it!" Shen Yuyuan gave him the clip Fu Chengyue gave him, and asked Fu Chengyue after watching him eat it. He was afraid that if he asked Fu Cheng, the more he would stop eating.

    "The stomach is not very good. The doctor will not allow you to eat too much greasy and spicy food, nor can you eat too much." Fu Cheng Yue took a bite of the vegetable porridge next to him, and found that Shen Yuyuan put down his chopsticks and stopped eating.