Chapter 79

"Come on, let's go, it's really annoying." Shen Yuyuan let him go when he was done talking, and let him go when he was done using it.

    "Okay, don't bother you." Du Xi thought that they were still peaceful when they played on the court yesterday. This means that brothers on the court and strangers on the court are not.

    Shen Yuyuan turned around and saw Fu Cheng smiled and looked at him. Shen Yuyuan was still a little embarrassed, touched his ears, and walked over to pull Fu Chengyue's hand.

    "Let's go, I will send you out and I will return to the bedroom." Shen Yuyuan wanted to accompany Fu Chengyue more, or else I don't know how long it will be next time.

    "It's just been here, so Xiao Yuyuan is going to drive me away, right?" Fu Chengyue pretended to be very sad. In fact, he liked to see Shen Yuyuan's tangled appearance because of this.

    "I didn't! Didn't you say it? Don't stay too long, you blame me now.".Shen Yuyuan couldn't wait to beat Fu Cheng more, he couldn't make Fu Cheng better, or he would climb up the pole.

    "I didn't blame you, don't talk nonsense." Fu Cheng immediately raised his hand and surrendered. He couldn't argue with the omega, or else he thought he was bullying him.

    Fu Chengyue and Shen Yuyuan were walking around the campus holding hands. When they met someone who looked like a teacher, Shen Yuyuan immediately let go of the hand holding Fu Chengyue, the less he knew Fu Cheng.

    The more Fu Cheng wanted to say, even if it was discovered, it didn't matter, but it didn't matter if I thought about it, the little taro balls are almost graduating from the college entrance examination, so it's good to be like this, and wait until the college entrance examination.

    When the time comes, he will hold Shen Yuyuan's hand every day and walk around the campus, so he has to let the old stubborn look at him. Hey, he really talks about falling in love and talks about coming in front of you. There is no way, he is so self-willed.

."You remember to visit me next time." Shen Yuyuan hooked Fu Chengyue's little finger, worried that Fu Cheng would not be able to come anymore in the future.

    "I'm sure, I can come even if I get over the wall." The more Fu Cheng felt Shen Yuyuan's different treatment, when he came, he said how you came, who wants you to come, and after he came, he didn't want him to come. Yes, this little taro ball.

    "That won't work, you can't get over the wall. I'll be gone when you get over the wall." Shen Yuyuan didn't want Fu Cheng to cross the wall. He overturned the wall and made it sneaky, as if he was cheating. If he was caught, The two of them, an omega and an alpha, can't explain why.

    "Okay." The more Fu Cheng didn't believe it, he came over the wall and Shen Yuyuan didn't see him.

.The more Fu Cheng walked out of the school gate, he smiled at the security guard. The security guard had been working here for many years. He still remembered that Fu Chengyue, a naughty ghost, often harassed him when he was in high school.

    "Come on, I'll watch you go." Fu Cheng stood at the door, waiting for Shen Yuyuan to leave before he left.

    "Boyfriend? Your kid actually found a boyfriend." When the security guard thought of his power, Fu Cheng was in high school, he liked a lot of omegas, and the omegas from the 9th and 6th middle schools nearby both ran to see him and borrowed them. The school uniform, once played basketball, too many people came to see it, and was caught by school leaders.

    At that time, the school leaders found Fu Chengyue and said that they blamed Fu Chengyue for something, but Fu Chengyue, his pretending look of innocence didn’t matter to him, he didn’t call omega to come, and he didn’t fall in love with them. , How to blame him.