Chapter 37

Shen Yuyuan eavesdropped behind the door, wondering what Fu Cheng suddenly remembered, turned around and walked to the cubicle, and suddenly opened the door. Shen Yuyuan did not expect that he would be discovered so easily by eavesdropping.

"Um, I woke up as soon as you put it down." Shen Yuyuan didn't know what to say, and was caught on the spot by eavesdropping, it was too embarrassing!

"So it's like this! Little taro balls, so did Yuanyuan hear them all?" Fu Chengyue wanted to tease Shen Yuyuan, to see how embarrassed Shen Yuyuan looked.

"I heard it." Shen Yuyuan touched his ears. He really heard it from the first sentence. He didn't want to lie, so he said it obediently.

Gu Jiachen poked his head out to look, and he met Shen Yuyuan. Shen Yuyuan glared at Gu Jiachen to see what he hadn't seen before.

"Tsk, so fierce." Gu Jiachen smacked his lips, didn't he take a look? Just stare at him fiercely.
."How can I be fierce?" Shen Yuyuan wanted to rush up and beat people like that, it's not fierce! This is not fierce, so what is fierce.

Fu Chengyue also turned his head to look at Gu Jiachen. The expressions of the two people were exactly the same. This is really true. Having a daughter-in-law and forgetting his brother, the two came to bully him together. Gu Jiachen really felt that he was too pitiful.

"Okay, let's go through the world of two of you. I won't bother you. By the way, Mr. Fu, I remember Xiao Boling's birthday party." Gu Jiachen remembered that he had come to find another matter about Fu Chengyue. Not only to Fu Chengyue, but also Xiao Boling's birthday party.

Xiao Boring found it bothersome, so he didn't get any invitations, so he said to the group and asked them to inform them.

"How old is he this year?".Fu Chengyue had forgotten how old his friend was. He thought about what gifts to buy depending on his age.

"Twenty-five years old, he was our junior at the time! Why did you forget about this?" Gu Jiachen didn't know what Fu Chengyue thought about every day, and he only had his little baby, Young Master Shen, in his mind.

"Ah! Come to think of it." Fu Cheng more perfunctorily agreed. If Shen Yuyuan's birthday may he be excited, then others, especially Xiao Boring, is a person who likes lively. He likes it every birthday. Hold a banquet.

As soon as Gu Jiachen left, Shen Yuyuan glanced at Fu Chengyue secretly, as if he had a question to ask him.

"Just ask what you want." The more Fu Cheng sat down, she pulled Shen Yuyuan to sit on his lap, and Shen Yuyuan was about to get up the moment he sat down, but the more Fu Cheng pushed him down.

."If you get up, I won't answer your question." Fu Cheng touched Shen Yuyuan's waist and said that he could be a rogue. Doesn't the nephrite feel fragrant when he is in his arms?

"Old gangster, let me ask you, does Gu Jiachen really like Fu Chengyue? Isn't he just an abusive person? Can you really trust him?" Shen Yuyuan doesn't want Yin Yan to be harmed. In Shen Yuyuan's impression, Yin Besides Nie Shaoyu, Yan is the second person to radiate kindness to himself.

"If it's other aspects, I can't guarantee you. If you want to say this, I can guarantee that Gu Jiachen is not abusive. He often plays on the scene, but has never liked someone like this. Yin Yan is the first person he likes. ."

.Fu Chengyue and Gu Jiachen were young, and they grew up together. He didn't know anything about Gu Jiachen. Gu Jiachen couldn't help himself. Every time he quarreled with him, I would say something. No matter what happens in the future, I don't want it. I told you, but I can't help but tell him every time.