Chapter 25

Fu Chengyue sent Shen Yuyuan to school, and Gu Jiachen sent Yin Yan to school. The two people walked to the school gate and met together. When the four of them looked at each other in pairs, they were a little embarrassed.

    Shen Yuyuan subconsciously thought that Yin Yan and Gu Jiachen had one leg, and completely forgot that Yin Yan was alpha.

    "Quickly go in." The more Fu Cheng handed him the little cake he bought for Shen Yuyuan, he wanted to rub Shen Yuyuan's small head, but Shen Yuyuan was shy, and looked at Yin Yan, and immediately ran away.

    "Well, do you want me to take you in?" Gu Jiachen said shamelessly. Now there is no chance if I don't take the initiative. I just asked for a way of contact information in the car, but Yin Yan just didn't give it and said a name.

    "No." Yin Yan didn't even look at Gu Jiachen, and walked toward the school gate.

.Looking at Yin Yan's back, Gu Jiachen's eyes were about to light up, looking like a hungry wolf. The more Fu Cheng stood beside him, looking at Gu Jiachen, and seeing his salivating appearance, he knew he was going to harm the children again. NS.

    "Why? Do you like it?" The more Fu Cheng looked at Gu Jiachen's expression, he knew what he was thinking. Doesn't he understand Gu Jiachen's broken temper?

    "I like it! Doesn't it look good? I love that character too much." Gu Jiachen was thinking about how to get Yin Yan through.

    "Don't mess around, if you want to find someone to mess around, you might as well find someone else, and they're an alpha." Fu Chengyue is now thinking of Shen Yuyuan, and he sees Gu Jiachen trying to seduce an 18-year-old student. , He didn't think it would work.

    "What's wrong with alpha, you can also be together, don't mess around, you see when I messed up.".Gu Jiachen didn't feel that the second gender was an obstacle at all.

    Gu Jiachen is also telling the truth. He talks about what he wants every day. In fact, he has never talked about a relationship, just because he has an addiction.

    Shen Yuyuan and Yin Yan walked together, took a few glances at Yin Yan secretly, and kept thinking about the relationship between Yin Yan and Gu Jiachen, but Shen Yuyuan peeked at Yin Yan and was discovered by him.

    "What's the matter?" The attitude towards alpha and omega is naturally different. Yin Yan's attitude towards Shen Yuyuan has softened a lot.

    "What's the relationship between you and Gu Jiachen!" Shen Yuyuan asked hesitantly, eyes wet like a deer, looking at Yin Yan suspiciously.

    "It doesn't matter, just take him in for one night.".When Yin Yan mentioned Gu Jiachen, the expression on his face was light and too noisy. From the time he went out to school, his mouth never stopped, he kept babbling.

    "Oh." Shen Yuyuan nodded and jumped twice beside Yin Yan, a smile appeared on his face.

    Yin Yan and Shen Yuyuan sat at the same table for so long, knowing that Shen Yuyuan is not a person who likes to show his emotions. He is usually a arrogant young master. The person who sent him is his alpha?

    Yin Yan didn't ask what was the relationship between Shen Yuyuan and Fu Chengyue, and he was not such a gossip.

    As soon as Shen Yuyuan entered the class, Nie Shaoyu grabbed him and asked a lot of questions, all about what happened last night.

    "Are you really with alpha?"

    "Have you sex with alpha?"

."Did he wear a condom?"

    "Did he force you."

    ...

    Nie Shaoyu was so worried, and Shen Yuyuan was a very simple young master! How could it be possible to do such a thing, it must be persecuted!

    "What are you talking about! No, no, no, I simply slept with him in bed, what are you thinking about!" Shen Yuyuan really didn't expect Nie Shaoyu to go there.

    The heart that Nie Shaoyu had been holding finally fell. It was all right. It was just a little sleep and it was fine.

    "You didn't make it clear that you scared me to death." Nie Shaoyu was really frightened, because she was afraid that Shen Yuyuan would be unsuccessful and could not understand people clearly.

.Omega and alpha are not the same. In this kind of thing, alpha will not be bad. After leaving omega, pheromone will be disordered for a few days at most, but omega is different. After alpha leaves omega, omega will have a lot of Severe pheromone allergic reaction, no one except the alpha will work. If you want to get rid of this reaction, you can only go for glandular cutting surgery.

    That's why Nie Shaoyu was worried. She knew that Shen Yuyuan would definitely not know this, so she was afraid that Shen Yuyuan would have sold herself when she was confused.

    Shen Yuyuan was stuck in the toilet after class. Shen Yuyuan looked at the alphas in front of him. He remembered, this is the male omega's toilet, right?

    "Shen Yuyuan?"

.The boy in front of him asked Shen Yuyuan in disbelief. They were a little surprised. They were originally called to teach a person named Shen Yuyuan, but now they found out that it was an omega, or an exquisite-looking omega. How did they get it? Go hand in hand.

    "Something?" Shen Yuyuan said impatiently. The four alphas were standing in the toilet. Suddenly they looked very crowded and the door was closed. Shen Yuyuan glanced at his watch, and class was about to go in a minute.

    "Um, what..." They were suddenly speechless. After seeing Shen Yuyuan, everyone was already stupid. Can they still react?

    "Get away if you have nothing to do." Shen Yuyuan pushed away the people in front of him. He had to rush back to class. The next class was math class, Fu Cheng said, he would check his math.

    "How do you speak?" .Some people ate Shen Yuyuan's face and thought that he was an omega, but some people also thought it was nothing, so they reached out and wanted to catch Shen Yuyuan.

    "Don't touch me, I hate other people touching me." Shen Yuyuan grabbed his wrist, seeming to squeeze it casually, but heard the sound of bone dislocation.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    A tall alpha was almost knelt down by Shen Yuyuan, and Shen Yuyuan laughed, with disdain in his eyes.

    "That's the alpha? I don't care who you are calling, don't mess with me, or you can try." Shen Yuyuan shook his hand, Shen Yuyuan was not stupid, this group of people was called to block Own, Shen Yuyuan didn't want to cause trouble, but he was not afraid of trouble.

.When Shen Yuyuan heard the class bell, opened the door and was about to leave, he suddenly remembered something and paused and said, "If you still want to find me, and when there is plenty of time, I still have to go to class. I don't want to fight all day. It's more important to go to college.