Chapter 42

"Fu Chengyue." The child softly called Fu Chengyue's name and woke up Fu Cheng. Now he is in the car, so don't do anything out of the ordinary.

    "Little taro balls, don't hook me." Before Fu Cheng sighed, he didn't know that his self-control was so bad, but now he knows that his self-control is nothing here in Shen Yuyuan.

    Shen Yuyuan's face was flushed, and he buried his head in Fu Chengyue's neck without lifting it up. It was so shameless that the kiss could not breathe.

    The more Fu Cheng knew that Shen Yuyuan was shy, he squeezed the back of Shen Yuyuan’s neck, the tooth marks on the glands almost disappeared, there are only shallow traces, if you don’t look closely, you can’t see them, the more Fu Cheng couldn’t help kissing Shen Yuyuan’s glands. Shen Yuyuan shrank, he himself was in Fu Chengyue's arms where he could still shrink.

    "Where are you going? ."Shen Yuyuan looked at Fu Chengyue. He was just feeling wronged at the time, so he called Fu Chengyue, and he just wanted to talk to him, but he didn't expect Fu Chengyue to come directly.

    The more Fu Cheng felt Shen Yuyuan's head for a while, since Xiao Yuyuan was in a bad mood, then go to a place that can make him feel better.

    "Take you to a fun place." Fu Chengyue kissed Shen Yuyuan's ear tips. He always couldn't help making some very intimate actions to Shen Yuyuan. He always wanted to kiss Shen Yuyuan's small ear tips and wanted to touch them. Touch him.

    "Speak as you speak, don't move your hands or feet." Shen Yuyuan pushed away Fu Chengyue's hands and said with dismay, the more Fu Cheng always loved to move his hands and feet, either moving here or there.

    I also said that I shouldn't seduce him. Obviously, it can be seen that Fu Chengyue took the initiative to seduce him.

    "how?.If I'm not happy to touch you, I'll touch it. "The more Fu Cheng wanted to touch Shen Yuyuan, the more Shen Yuyuan said this, the more he had to do it.

    Shen Yuyuan wanted to scold someone but didn't know what to say, so he went so far as to succumb to Fu Cheng. The more Fu Cheng relieved his anger, this person is really annoying, always like this.

    Fu Chengyue was happy even if he was bitten by Shen Yuyuan, seeing that Xiao Yuyuan was more and more able to accept his series of actions, but he was reluctant to touch him before, and now he is willing to bite him actively. This is a huge one. The progress!

    Shen Yuyuan thought that Fu Cheng would take him somewhere to play, but found that he actually brought himself to the swimming pool of his villa. The swimming pool was indoor. People would often change the water for maintenance, so don't worry too much.

    "Why did you bring me here?" Shen Yuyuan was a little confused, why did he come here! Don’t you want to take him to a fun place? .How come to the swimming pool!

    "Can you swim?" Fu Chengyue didn't answer Shen Yuyuan's question directly, but instead asked Shen Yuyuan another question.

    "Yes!" Shen Yuyuan nodded, he would definitely be able to do sports like this kind of survival skills!

    "Come on, little taro balls. Swimming is also fun. This is much more fun than others. Let's change the clothes first." Of course, Fu Cheng brought Shen Yuyuan here for his reasons, and it certainly wasn't for nothing. .

    Shen Yuyuan changed his clothes, moved around by the pool, and slapped his body with the water. It is now the end of October, and the weather has become cold. If he is unfamiliar with it or is active, he can easily get cramps.